AFLW Autopsy Round 1 • Swans v Saints • Saturday 27 August 2022 • 5:10 PM • North Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Got my ticket. Looking forward to our first AFLW match. Not sure if the praccy match caused any injuries that will impact next week's game.

Swans will need to make sure they have an Injury Report for the AFLW team like they do the men so we can keep track during the season.

We've lost a mid to the inactive list, Montana Beruldsen (knee), but gained a ruck, Kate Reynolds, who'd been training with the team and playing in practice matches. Based on what I'd read, we were low on talls, so unfortunate how it's happened, but has improved us in that area.

Well here it is everyone. Our first AFLW team to walk onto the field for an ALFW official season match.

On behalf of the Swans BF Board we are so excited and wish them all the best in our game against the Saints tomorrow.

Also: Arrive to the venue early to experience some of the game day activity and be in your seat by 4:40pm to welcome the team onto the ground for their warm up and team entry.

B:
Ella Heads, Genevieve Lawson Tavan
HB: Sofia Hurley, Bella Smith, Sarah Skinner
C: Lisa Steane, Brooke Lochland, Molly Eastman
HF: Sarah Dargan, Montana Ham, Brenna Tarrant
F: Rebecca Privitelli, Lexi Hamilton
Foll: Ally Morphett, Aliesha Newman, Alana Woodward
Int: Paige Sheppard, Bridie Kennedy, Aimee Whelan, Lauren Szigeti, Cynthia Hamilton
Emg: Kate Reynolds, Sarah Ford, Zoe Hurrell

Well here it is everyone. Our first AFLW team to walk onto the field for an ALFW official season match.

On behalf of the Swans BF Board we are so excited and wish them all the best in our game against the Saints tomorrow.

Also: Arrive to the venue early to experience some of the game day activity and be in your seat by 4:40pm to welcome the team onto the ground for their warm up and team entry.

B:
Ella Heads, Genevieve Lawson Tavan
HB: Sofia Hurley, Bella Smith, Sarah Skinner
C: Lisa Steane, Brooke Lochland, Molly Eastman
HF: Sarah Dargan, Montana Ham, Brenna Tarrant
F: Rebecca Privitelli, Lexi Hamilton
Foll: Ally Morphett, Aliesha Newman, Alana Woodward
Int: Paige Sheppard, Bridie Kennedy, Aimee Whelan, Lauren Szigeti, Cynthia Hamilton
Emg: Kate Reynolds, Sarah Ford, Zoe Hurrell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those attending tomorrow who are AFLW Swan members:

You can collect your AFLW membership gift from the Sydney Swans Membership Redemption marquee in the Fan Village outside the Miller St Gates (see map below) between 2:00pm and 4:40pm.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL YOUR SWAN IDS ON YOU

WHAT DO I COLLECT?
AFLW Adult Admission Members can collect an AFLW Tote Bag.

AFLW Adult Premium Members can collect their AFLW tote bag and picnic rug OR aluminium drink bottle (and hamper if you have already registered to redeem your hamper at this game).

AFLW Junior members - make sure to visit the Membership Redemption marquee at each home game^ for your complimentary gift.

16 players, 5 interchange
B:
Heads-Ella.png

#12 Ella Heads
Genevieve-Lawson-Tavan.JPG

#24 Genevieve Lawson Tavan
HB:
#25 Sofia Hurley
Smith-Bella.png

#11 Bella Smith
Skinnner-Sarah.png

#15 Sarah Skinner
C:
Steane-Lisa.png

#21 Lisa Steane
Lochland-Brooke.png

#1 Brooke Lochland
Eastman-Molly.png

#9 Molly Eastman
HF:
Dargan-Sarah.png

#5 Sarah Dargan
Montana-Ham.JPG

#18 Montanna Ham
Tarrant-Brenna.png

#20 Brenna Tarrant
F:
Privitelli-Bec.png

#19 Bec Privitelli
Hamilton-Lexi.png

#29 Lexi Hamilton
Foll:
#7 Ally Morphett
Newman-Aliesha.png

#16 Aliesha Newman

#13 Alana Woodward
Int
Sheppard-Paige.png

# 4 Paige Sheppard
Kennedy-Bridie.png

#2 Bridie Kennedy

# 22 Aimee Whelan
Szigeti-Lauren.png

#28 Lauren Szigeti
Cynthia-Hamilton.JPG

#10 Cynthia Hamilton
Emrg.
kate-reynolds-jpg.1492102

#34 Kate Reynolds
Ford-Sarah.png

#3 Sarah Ford

#17 Zoe Hurrell

Last edited:
Thanks to the mod who deleted my post pointing out that one of the names the players has is a bit dumb. I mean I have done that before with male players and those posts have never been deleted. I wasn't even blaming her for her name, I blamed her parents.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back