AE AE 2022 Bigfooty NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the official site for AE tipping 2022
all players will need to enter here

for those who wish to enter as financial please pm me for bank details (entry stays at $20)
please note that you can still enter for free.

Weight in tipping,is it how you rate the game as a winning chance as in 1 is your most likely to win and 16 being the hardest game to pick ?
Rookie nfl tipper.

Weight in tipping,is it how you rate the game as a winning chance as in 1 is your most likely to win and 16 being the hardest game to pick ?
Rookie nfl tipper.
16 most confident down to 1 least confident. If you get a pick right, you get the points attached to it (1-16). Ladder is based on most points accrued.

Can’t seem to find this icon!
This link. And type your Bigfooty username in. Goes for everyone so we know who you are there and here

Have to use web browser on pc or if you use web browser on mobile, have to hold your thumb down on the cbssports app, app options, and disable "open app by default" slider. That way you can use the browser on mobile without it forcing you into the app all the time.

Disabling that option in the app still allows you to use the app to set your picks. Just means you can choose to navigate to the site on mobile browser and/or cbssports app whenever you feel like.

This link. And type your Bigfooty username in. Goes for everyone so we know who you are there and here

Have to use web browser on pc or if you use web browser on mobile, have to hold your thumb down on the cbssports app, app options, and disable "open app by default" slider. That way you can use the browser on mobile without it forcing you into the app all the time.

Disabling that option in the app still allows you to use the app to set your picks. Just means you can choose to navigate to the site on mobile browser and/or cbssports app whenever you feel like.

That would be right lol done now

Free you say
Plotting Mr Burns GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the invite, but I'm going to have to decline. Sorry.

I will make a prediction though: A stellar season from Mahomes, and the Chiefs for the SB.

I'm in, hopeless lions fan
Your time is coming man. Hutch looks like he’ll be an absolute beast, Jamo Williams will be a solid receiver when he’s back from injury, already got a good O Line with Ragnow and Sewell. Just got to find the QB of the future and a few more pieces on defense. Dan Campbell is a great coach too

Thanks all. Do we want to do a survivor/tontine comp also?
Survivor will be easy to run.
Just working out numbers for paid people to work out if a prize can be done. At the moment I got 12.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back