Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Gosh getting into this game is pissing me off!

I got through the introduction missions, after having to replay certain parts 5 or so times, so I could finally play the Witch Queen

Started off great, looked great, then every time I booted the game up, it is taking me off to some other planet, not where I last left off in the WQ campaign

Oh well, battle through. So then I get to finally get a new weapon (only two weapons were actually useful in slaying a heard of enemies), but I craft some s**t up that I can't even use as I don't have special ammo. At this point, I'm getting bored of the two guns. Now I've got some glitch where my enemies take no damage what so ever, and I get killed by one shot

I respect that it is an immense game and not my exact style of shooter, but Jesus...

Given the amount of content and destination hopping for different expansions or seasons that are still around I actually can't imagine what it would be like for anyone newer.

Only reason I can think of enemies not taking damage and being one shot is being under levelled. Not that the game has ever made this really clear either. I think the enemies have little swords or something next to their names if this is the case?

Gosh getting into this game is pissing me off!

I got through the introduction missions, after having to replay certain parts 5 or so times, so I could finally play the Witch Queen

Started off great, looked great, then every time I booted the game up, it is taking me off to some other planet, not where I last left off in the WQ campaign

Oh well, battle through. So then I get to finally get a new weapon (only two weapons were actually useful in slaying a heard of enemies), but I craft some s**t up that I can't even use as I don't have special ammo. At this point, I'm getting bored of the two guns. Now I've got some glitch where my enemies take no damage what so ever, and I get killed by one shot

I respect that it is an immense game and not my exact style of shooter, but Jesus...

What mode did you choose for The Witch Queen campaign? One should be a bit cruisy and the other is hell on earth.

What mode did you choose for The Witch Queen campaign? One should be a bit cruisy and the other is hell on earth.

I went the easier one. It usually prompts me to choose between the two when I fire it up. Well it did the first 3 or so times playing WQ. Didn't the last time. But I literally put 30 bullets in one enemies head, and not a single pixel of his health went down

I went the easier one. It usually prompts me to choose between the two when I fire it up. Well it did the first 3 or so times playing WQ. Didn't the last time. But I literally put 30 bullets in one enemies head, and not a single pixel of his health went down

Very odd. Sounds like the hard mode.

King's Fall done. That was a lot of fun, I never got around to finishing it in D1. Really cool raid, reminds me more of something like a WoW raid that has more actual bosses instead of encounters.

Got stuck at totems day one, was going to do it again and was playing with my brother who then ditched me to go complete it with better players so that's my life of Destiny and dungeons.

Got stuck at totems day one, was going to do it again and was playing with my brother who then ditched me to go complete it with better players so that's my life of Destiny and dungeons.

I think we're momentarily shut to new recruits as we recently had an influx and want to concentrate on what we have, but if you want to do more content then let me know and I'll tell you when we open again in the future. We're completely cross platform and varying levels of experience. We're always happy to teach as long as anyone is willing to learn and invest a bit of effort into their gear first. Currently have a lot of completely new players with absolutely no idea which is a bit tedious but that's why we're shut at the moment.

I think we're momentarily shut to new recruits as we recently had an influx and want to concentrate on what we have, but if you want to do more content then let me know and I'll tell you when we open again in the future. We're completely cross platform and varying levels of experience. We're always happy to teach as long as anyone is willing to learn and invest a bit of effort into their gear first. Currently have a lot of completely new players with absolutely no idea which is a bit tedious but that's why we're shut at the moment.

I don't really understand the gear stuff but I do always improve it and do pinnacle engrams. I'm decent enough without being on the hardcore side of it, of which my two brothers are so. Will say my side and rotation was not the problem at failing totem.

Still haven't completed VOG and attempting to do the gjallarhorn quest.

Still don't understand what's going on, but really enjoying the battles and finding new weapons now in the Witch Queen campaign. Some of the levels are gorgeous too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a couple seasons but finally new drip

lHVODCF.jpg

JlJKzTV.jpg

w9w0laM.jpg

So is this release $150? And no physical, just a download? What do those still playing think it will be like jumping back in after probably being out for the last year or more? Cannot actually recall what season i got up to. Maybe Season of the Splicer rings a bell.

So is this release $150? And no physical, just a download? What do those still playing think it will be like jumping back in after probably being out for the last year or more? Cannot actually recall what season i got up to. Maybe Season of the Splicer rings a bell.

Not sure about physical but the $150 covers all seasons and dungeons that will be released in the life of the expansion. There should be another version for like $99 that's just the expansion if you just want to check it out. Not sure if it includes the first season but of course you'll eventually be up for each season pass and dungeon keys as they release.

Story wise just typical Destiny happened. Biggest change if you haven't played any Witch Queen at all is the weapon crafting and all classes got 3.0 treatment like stasis so there is some really good build crafting. Armour and mods are being changed up with next expansion though. Game just keeps evolving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back