NFL 2022 - NFL Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Pre season means nothing want proof. Jets are 5 wins 1 tie with salah as head coach in pre season.
more proof. both the 2008 Lions and the 2017 Browns went 4-0 in the preseason. and 0-16 in the regular season.

Means even less now that many teams don't play their starters at all in pre-season too
Which makes some of the stats the starters put up even more useless.

Its what preseason will be from now. just back ups in games, especially with more teams doing joined practice weeks where the starters get most of the work.

more proof. both the 2008 Lions and the 2017 Browns went 4-0 in the preseason. and 0-16 in the regular season.
2017 Preseason NFL Champions, if you please

balmainforever aussiedude

What happened to the Seahawks team thread? It's been removed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still doesnt ahow up on the board for me. Just posted in it, and the thread doesnt show still

If i do a search in this board for the thread it also doesnt show up, like it doesnt exist whatsoever for me. But i can post in it.

Have i been thread "banned"(thread ignored) from it?

must be something like that, shows up for me

Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 7.29.22 am.png

balmainforever aussiedude if you can fix the issue I'm having with the Seahawks team thread?

Seems like I've been "thread ignored" if there's such a thing? I can post in it if someone posts a link to it that I can navigate to, but the thread does not appear for me on the board, nor does it appear when I do a search inside the site for it.

balmainforever aussiedude if you can fix the issue I'm having with the Seahawks team thread?

Seems like I've been "thread ignored" if there's such a thing? I can post in it if someone posts a link to it that I can navigate to, but the thread does not appear for me on the board, nor does it appear when I do a search inside the site for it.
Im not a full mod so i cant do that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back