Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Elimination Final - Lions v Tigers Thurs Sept 1st 7:20pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 76 36.4%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 64 30.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I am yet to hear any Tiger posters explain how Daniher managed to kick a goal while surrounded by 5 opposition players, or why Neale was left to do as he pleased for 3Q, or why the “greatest finals player ever” was on the bench in the dying moments when he was most needed, or why the lead changed 17 times in the game. All this talk that the better team lost is crap.

Richmond lost because of the dodgy goal review. Fact.

In the way the game played out they also lost because of the dodgy holding free at the end of the first qtr that gifted Hipwood a shot after the siren which he goaled from.

The bs 50 against baker was another rubbish free.

The reverse holding call against Lynch late in the game was another.

The list goes on and on.
Fact ha ha ha, you are the kind of supporter that makes victory so much sweeter. Fact- it was a point. You got beaten by a better team- fact. You are a salty pack of sooks- fact.

The worst thing about the arc farce is we are now left with Melbourne to walk all over the lions as they usually do in a lacklustre affair. Instead of having 90,000 at the g to see the last 2 premiers go at it.
If they going to walk all over us imagine what they would do to your bunch of has beens.

I am yet to hear any Tiger posters explain how Daniher managed to kick a goal while surrounded by 5 opposition players, or why Neale was left to do as he pleased for 3Q, or why the “greatest finals player ever” was on the bench in the dying moments when he was most needed, or why the lead changed 17 times in the game. All this talk that the better team lost is crap.

Yeah that was all bad, don’t think anyone is saying it’s not are they??

Fact ha ha ha, you are the kind of supporter that makes victory so much sweeter. Fact- it was a point. You got beaten by a better team- fact. You are a salty pack of sooks- fact.
Focus on the game and not the person.

As for the game. Brisbane played well enough They were no doubt propped up by a heap of free kicks and calls. In the first half Brisbane were at least plus 9 for frees numerous of them resulting in goals. Without that your mob don't win let alone the ARC. Richmond were the better team.

As for the game. Brisbane played well enough They were no doubt propped up by a heap of free kicks and calls. In the first half Brisbane were at least plus 9 for frees numerous of them resulting in goals. Without that your mob don't win let alone the ARC. Richmond were the better team.
Really 9+, you can just make up bullshit stats to back your bullshit argument. Ended up 4 the difference- you must have got a good run in the 2nd half. The better team lost, even though Brisbane won every stat that matters in finals. Don’t focus on the person- your the one talking absolute tripe. 🦁

Think that’s the general consensus.

Yeah that was all bad, don’t think anyone is saying it’s not are they??
We’ll, yeah. Certain Posters saying THE only reason Tigers lost was the disallowed Lynch goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really 9+, you can just make up bullshit stats to back your bullshit argument. Ended up 4 the difference- you must have got a good run in the 2nd half. The better team lost, even though Brisbane won every stat that matters in finals. Don’t focus on the person- your the one talking absolute tripe. 🦁
The free kick count was either 15-6 or 16-7 at half time. I posted in this thread at the time.

The free kick count was either 15-6 or 16-7 at half time. I posted in this thread at the time.
Cool story- you lost, accept it. We had to read all week about how insipid we are, how we will choke, that Richmond are dark horses for the flag, Fagan can’t coach- I could go on and on. If your supporters are going to make such definitive, arrogant and wrong statements then expect a bit of flack when it’s proved wrong. Does make the victory much more enjoyable so thank you for that. But but but the umpires……..please.

Cool story- you lost, accept it. We had to read all week about how insipid we are, how we will choke, that Richmond are dark horses for the flag, Fagan can’t coach- I could go on and on. If your supporters are going to make such definitive, arrogant and wrong statements then expect a bit of flack when it’s proved wrong. Does make the victory much more enjoyable so thank you for that. But but but the umpires……..please.
We were right. Your mob got very lucky.

You tell me, how is that you could be in the top 4 for most of the last 3 years, host a final and go in as underdogs even with the bookies against a team who finished in 7th??? You got lucky even against a team who finished in 7th. Accept it. There were many on your on own board bereft of confidence the last two weeks. Many on your board have been questioning Fagan for weeks. Accept it. You got lucky.

We were right. Your mob got very lucky.

You tell me, how is that you could be in the top 4 for most of the last 3 years, host a final and go in as underdogs even with the bookies against a team who finished in 7th??? You got lucky even against a team who finished in 7th. Accept it. There were many on your on own board bereft of confidence the last two weeks. Many on your board have been questioning Fagan for weeks. Accept it. You got lucky.
Lucky- by outplaying the opposition. Jesus.

Back