Recommitted Cameron Zurhaar [Re-signed to 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Surly he gets a fresh one - you know - being 1 of the 34 you don't know what he could catch.
It's ok, Essendon have enough money to make new jumpers every season.

We don't need to do hand me downs like you guys.

No wonder you guys missed out. If you look at the Rankine thread, some of the Adelaide posters have already cracked the ton. That's how you get things done!

Flip side we've got three threads on Josh Kelly so it doesn't always pay off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it true that essendon offered Zurhaar 800k a year for 5 years? I heard the North deal was only 550k a year for 2 years. Clarkson must have played a big role. Stability is always better than the unknown.

Will have been paid good $$$ leveraging the Bombers offer. Deserves it after a good year.

In saying that the roos probably have salary cap to burn.
Brad Hill will take up another good proportion of that as well.

Is it true that essendon offered Zurhaar 800k a year for 5 years? I heard the North deal was only 550k a year for 2 years. Clarkson must have played a big role. Stability is always better than the unknown.
1.1 over 2 with North vs 4 mil over 5 with Essendon. Sorry, not even the Clarko factor is making the bloke give up that kind of money.

Great player, strange decision to chase him.

I think Patrick Voss for us is looking a similar style of player and has showed as much promise as any in our VFL side this year.

Clarkson probably saving us from Dodoro's own stupidity here and spending a top 20 pick on a position we should be investing in internally.

I got a good feeling that Cameron Zurhaar will stay at North

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Always thought Zuhaar deal may have been tied up to Luke Jackson’s decision? Not taking Essendon into account of course.

Felt confident when it was ess or us.

Easy decision for Clarko and Cam.
:tearsofjoy:
I don't know why North fans are desperate to make it look like we care or should care. I've never wanted Clarko and a medium forward is waaay down the list of requirements. Both are good for North, but we don't need either. It'd be stupid to spend draft picks on a medium forward that we don't need.

:tearsofjoy:
I don't know why North fans are desperate to make it look like we care or should care. I've never wanted Clarko and a medium forward is waaay down the list of requirements. Both are good for North, but we don't need either. It'd be stupid to spend draft picks on a medium forward that we don't need.

Would be handy to have a coach to be fair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back