Indy Car Series

Mar 16, 2007
Showers Stand
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah it was a decent hit, reminded me of Seb Bourdais a few years back. Very lucky to walk away from that one

It was a bit of a so-so race, although I fell asleep after the last round of stops. Penske and Andretti and Rahal were nowhere near it most of the day. Bit of a surprise.

Palou super unlucky, Dixon probably less so, cars have been locking up on pit entry for years. But Ganassi were strongest all race by far and it was good to see Ericsson get the win in the end.

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah it was a decent hit, reminded me of Seb Bourdais a few years back. Very lucky to walk away from that one

It was a bit of a so-so race, although I fell asleep after the last round of stops. Penske and Andretti and Rahal were nowhere near it most of the day. Bit of a surprise.

Palou super unlucky, Dixon probably less so, cars have been locking up on pit entry for years. But Ganassi were strongest all race by far and it was good to see Ericsson get the win in the end.
I didn’t see the race.
I did see the video of the crash and on first viewing thought one of the rescuers had slipped and fell getting to the car.
On second viewing it actually appears he went down to look underneath. Strange I thought until I realised he was looking to see if there was any part of the driver outside of the safety cell.
Scary to think what you might see sometimes.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
We should have got out of bed for a top 6 but I slept through THE win.

& Matt Brabham won in the Indy Lights:

Got to get Stan Sports, :rolleyes:

Matt has done it again:

Brabham wins Gateway Indy Lights race with late pass​

Matt Brabham has won the Gateway Indy Lights race after passing series leader Linus Lundqvist inside the final four laps.

Brabham qualified third and passed Benjamin Pedersen (Global Racing Group w/ HMD Motorsports) before Lap 1 around the 1.25-mile oval was done.

The Andretti Autosport driver then set about tailing the #26 HMD w/ Dale Coyne Racing entry, mostly running within a second of pole-sitter Lundqvist.

The result means Brabham moved up to second in the series standings, but Lundqvist is now just one short of the 109-point margin he needs to clinch the title in the next event of the season at Portland.

SM with his third win of the season, really been doing well this year. Still a long shot for the title with one race left, Power leading the points.

Apr 2, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
SM with his third win of the season, really been doing well this year. Still a long shot for the title with one race left, Power leading the points.
Its hell of an effort considering he has spent most of his career in tin tops. He is now showing that he can race wheel to wheel with these guys instead of just holding position.

Mar 16, 2007
Showers Stand
AFL Club
Essendon
How many championships is that now?

images (16).jpeg

Oh that's right.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
2023:

Good result for the Kiwis with three (3) in the top 10 in Detroit, but its hard to ignore Will Power on the podium, 2nd to Alex Polau.
Rookie Marcus Armstrong in the top 10 after strong performances in F2 in recent years.

2023 CHEVROLET DETROIT GRAND PRIX - RACE RESULTS
POSDRIVERTEAMENGINE
1​
Alex PalouChip Ganassi RacingHonda
2​
Will PowerTeam PenskeChevrolet
3​
Felix RosenqvistArrow McLarenChevrolet
4​
Scott DixonChip Ganassi RacingHonda
5​
Alexander RossiArrow McLarenChevrolet
6​
Kyle KirkwoodAndretti AutosportHonda
7​
Scott McLaughlinTeam PenskeChevrolet
8​
Marcus ArmstrongChip Ganassi RacingHonda
9​
Marcus EricssonChip Ganassi RacingHonda
10​
Josef NewgardenTeam PenskeChevrolet
11​
Colton HertaAndretti AutosportHonda
12​
Devlin DeFrancescoAndretti AutosportHonda
13​
Simon PagenaudMeyer Shank RacingHonda
14​
Agustin CanapinoJuncos Hollinger RacingChevrolet
15​
Conor DalyEd Carpenter RacingChevrolet
16​
Christian LundgaardRahal Letterman Lanigan RacingHonda
17​
Jack HarveyRahal Letterman Lanigan RacingHonda
18​
Rinus VeeKayEd Carpenter RacingChevrolet
19​
Helio CastronevesMeyer Shank RacingHonda
20​
Benjamin PedersenAJ Foyt RacingChevrolet
21​
Santino FerrucciAJ Foyt RacingChevrolet
22​
Sting Ray RobbDale Coyne RacingHonda
23​
David MalukasDale Coyne RacingHonda
24​
Romain GrosjeanAndretti AutosportHonda
25​
Graham RahalRahal Letterman Lanigan RacingHonda
26​
Pato O'WardArrow McLarenChevrolet
27​
Callum IlottJuncos Hollinger RacingChevrolet

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Only got to see the highlights as don't want to pay for Stan sports. Looked like a good competitive race.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Mar 16, 2007
Showers Stand
AFL Club
Essendon
Very much the Detroit of street courses. Concrete and stabby.

Only caught the highlights but pretty surprised how entertaining it was and how many passes took place, especially given everybody shitting on it during the lead up.

Back