Autopsy AFL 2022 First Qualifying Final - Cats v Pies Sat Sept 3rd 4:35pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 48 19.8%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 52 21.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 13.2%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 89 36.8%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

49fe93.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 9.03.07 pm.png

That can't have been from just a couple of days ago.

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fa7d97f2d-c9f7-4927-98dd-6fa1db3a3585

Notice the steely resolve in Sidey's eyes, Lipi's blue steel-esque look and Ginni looking at his boots, just counting how many snags he's gonna kick on them next week.

Fly's already off the ground, drawing up semi-final plans while Scott is probably drinking his own bathwater wondering how Geelong fans keep thanking him for prelim losses.

Have you extended his contract yet? Sign me up for another 10 years of this.

Let's see indeed. We've got a week to sit back and relax - more pressingly let's see if the Pies can fire a shot this finals series. You were so confident you'd roll us pre-game, a straight-sets exit would be a tad embarrassing after all that carry on I imagine.
Funny when it’s on the other foot isn’t it. Now you know how we feel.

Any softer campaigner around here than you? It’s Adams’ action that makes that tackle problematic you f-wit
Ginnivan grabs Dangers arm and twists it lol. Open your eyes legend, the little blonde POS at it again. Can't win his own ball so has to stage and dive constantly and now purposfully trying to injure players. What an embarrassing player to have on your team.

Ginnivan grabs Dangers arm and twists it lol. Open your eyes legend, the little blonde POS at it again. Can't win his own ball so has to stage and dive constantly and now purposfully trying to injure players. What an embarrassing player to have on your team.
19 year-old lives absolutely rent free in your tiny noggin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on mate. Look at the video.
Yeah, I have. There’s nothing problematic until Adams dives into the back of Dangerfield.

Would be surprised if Ginnivan meant any malice given the immediate pat on the back he gives to Dangerfield.

Woj is just sooking because Tuohy got away with cheating, and people have called it out.

Embarrassing lol

When you've got career cheats like Selwood and Hawkins

Does look dirty though, wouldn't be surprised if he gets a short holiday, one week

Yeah, I have. There’s nothing problematic until Adams dives into the back of Dangerfield.

Would be surprised if Ginnivan meant any malice given the immediate pat on the back he gives to Dangerfield.

Woj is just sooking because Tuohy got away with cheating, and people have called it out.
haha "people have called it out" - you mean you and a couple of your one eyed mates? Don't talk about anyone sooking when your response to everything is to call people f-wits and soft campaigners. Ginnivan should be rubbed out, grabbing an arm like that and not letting go is a dog act, pure and simple.

haha "people have called it out" - you mean you and a couple of your one eyed mates? Don't talk about anyone sooking when your response to everything is to call people f-wits and soft campaigners. Ginnivan should be rubbed out, grabbing an arm like that and not letting go is a dog act, pure and simple.
I don’t remember your outrage when Selwood tried to rip Ginnivan’s head off early in the season. Curious.

Maybe, just maybe, you’re as one eyed as the rest of us

I don’t remember your outrage when Selwood tried to rip Ginnivan’s head off early in the season. Curious.

Maybe, just maybe, you’re as one eyed as the rest of us
I remember it well, I remember Ginnivan ducking, Selwood getting him high, Ginnivan getting a free kick and then rubbing Selwood's face in it before getting another free kick because Atkins remonstrated and Ginnivan instantly went to ground.

I don't remember anyone trying to injure Ginnivan though.

Ginnivan trains to get hit high, we've all seen the footage now, the social media bragging etc. Does he also train to injure?

I remember it well, I remember Ginnivan ducking, Selwood getting him high, Ginnivan getting a free kick and then rubbing Selwood's face in it before getting another free kick because Atkins remonstrated and Ginnivan instantly went to ground.

I don't remember anyone trying to injure Ginnivan though.

Ginnivan trains to get hit high, we've all seen the footage now, the social media bragging etc. Does he also train to injure?
Hahahah. Very quick to find excuses when it’s bad behaviour by your mob - aren’t you just a tiny bit embarrassed by your hypocrisy, calling others one eyed?

Blame your skipper for Ginnivan, and Dylan Moore, and all the rest. He’s the one who started this and got many awards

Hahahah. Very quick to find excuses when it’s bad behaviour by your mob - aren’t you just a tiny bit embarrassed by your hypocrisy, calling others one eyed?

Blame your skipper for Ginnivan, and Dylan Moore, and all the rest. He’s the one who started this and got many awards
I just can't fathom that you're defending someone for trying to injure another player. Even the other Collingwood blokes in here aren't defending it.

Hopefully the MRO actually reviews this now the media is onto it

little rat campaigner deserves a holiday
Goes back to my previous post about his antics. Standing over the ball. Ripping Rohan off a tackle and wrenching at his arm literally a nanosecond after a ball up was called. I understand he is a low possession player, so he needs to make his impact felt, but does he need to constantly involve himself in this shithousery. Surely, there’s some leadership at Collingwood that gets around him and says just focus on the footy. Or is this his own doing? Who knows? But like I said to PieLebo87, (who is a quality poster) Jack and the club need to help themselves before the AFL and umpires can. He can’t expect protection when he constantly finds himself in these controversies. And I don’t expect any punishment from that tackle nor think there should be any, but it’s more shenanigans that are unnecessary. Just my take 👍

Goes back to my previous post about his antics. Standing over the ball. Ripping Rohan off a tackle and wrenching at his arm literally a nanosecond after a ball up was called. I understand he is a low possession player, so he needs to make his impact felt, but does he need to constantly involve himself in this shithousery. Surely, there’s some leadership at Collingwood that gets around him and says just focus on the footy. Or is this his own doing? Who knows? But like I said to PieLebo87, (who is a quality poster) Jack and the club need to help themselves before the AFL and umpires can. He can’t expect protection when he constantly finds himself in these controversies. Just my take 👍
He has certainly mastered the darkest arts early in his career, sometimes to his own detriment. But geez what a season, he's had some huge games including ANZAC Day and the final game against Carlton. I wouldn't swap him for anyone, he's a very important player.

Back