Manchester United Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think when he was fit, at stages last season when you know who was playing like crap, he could have done a better job

Maybe. Unlikely to have stayed fit tho.

Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Add him to the list of disgruntled players who simply won't look at themselves before blaming everyone else for poor form or not playing regularly.

Yeah, this just reeks of him jumping on the back of Maguire's & Shaw's unpopularity rather than acknowledging any of his own short comings. Which is why it isn't at all surprising to see so many people lapping it up.

When he signed he had a lot of potential but for various reasons he's never kicked on. There'd be a few games each year where you'd get your hopes up about him but then he'd just get injured or do something very dumb. Does anyone remember that MUTV interview with Zlatan about his ACL recovery where Bailly walks over and kicks him in the knee? The guy seems like a head case.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
3 games for Maguire, 3 loses. I know this loss wasn’t on him but they’re the facts 😂

Ronaldo not having a pre-season has cooked him, at 37 you can’t not have a pre-season and expect to perform, regardless of how well he looks after himself, it looks like it’s fast tracked his decline.

Gonna be a season where we have to wear some blows because we’ll have more performances like that to come.

Wtf did he change the side against our toughest opponents in the group? This one is on ETH

Probably because he wants to use his main team for the game on Monday. Rotations were expected and the team was still good enough to get a result.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
1-0 down now after conceding a pen.
Didn’t watch the game, but from what the photos and clips show that wasn’t a pen how do they call that a pen comes off his leg onto his arm.

Again I didn’t watch the game so I don’t know whether we deserved to win or not.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Wtf did he change the side against our toughest opponents in the group? This one is on ETH
Would assume he is saving the best for the premier league, putting the UCL eggs in that basket rather than try and win Europa.

Plus rotating players too I’d imagine with all the games being in days of each other.

I wonder if he actually cares about Europa at all.

Best chance at CL next season so he should.

Didn’t watch the game, but from what the photos and clips show that wasn’t a pen how do they call that a pen comes off his leg onto his arm.

Again I didn’t watch the game so I don’t know whether we deserved to win or not.

Didn't deserve to win, didn't deserve to lose, terrible pen decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back