Game Day Semi Final Collingwood Vs Fremantle at MCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the leadership need to make sure this is the launching point for future seasons and return to the club in better shape.

Will Brodie has run a marathon for his standards, burned out in the second half of the season. Needs to rest up, then run and run.

I was worried that if we didn't get a chance at a week off to recover in between games from playing in a qualifying final that we wouldn't be able to back up four weeks in a row.

We finished the year on half a leg. Collingwood got us three times this year, just beat Carlton for one of them.

Freo123

Team Captain
Mar 22, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Well played David Mundy. I too nearly cried.

Mar 18, 2012
Vic
AFL Club
Fremantle
Now the leadership need to make sure this is the launching point for future seasons and return to the club in better shape.

Will Brodie has run a marathon for his standards, burned out in the second half of the season. Needs to rest up, then run and run.

I know every supporter base thinks so but I’m more confident than ever in our group to do this. Saw a little moment after Caleb hugged Dave where he shook his head like they’d let him down. These guys will burn big time and will improve for sure. Exciting times ahead

EastcoastDocker

All Australian
Sep 23, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle

Was really noticeable how stuffed Brodie was, that attempted soccer out of the air was telling. Would love to see him get a tank and a bit of a burst from stoppage. Has done it a few times and adds another dimension

Jordan Clarke needs to spend the summer in the gym, great competitor and a wonderful season but he could be AA with a bit more professionalism.

Johnny Dalmas

Getting Old and Grumpy
Oct 16, 2015
Albany
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just wondering what they're doing with the reservations lol
You would have preferred them to win, and then when the boys are having a shower Garlick and Bell huddling in a corner working out if they could get a reservation at the Best Western in Dandenong?

That they were thinking ahead and worked out a plan for the next 2 weeks if we won shows me that the club's admin is professional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back