Autopsy AFL 2022 First Semi Final - Pies v Freo Sat Sept 10th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 64 29.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 32.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 48 21.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice win, best 4 quarter effort for a long time, Freo never gave in, they’ll be around the mark for a while IMO.

Sydney stadium is like a home ground for Pies though lol.

That said, I think Swans are legit a premiership threat this season and has been for the last 3 months but they beat Pies last game they played but Pies played really bad as and uncharacteristic. If Pies play like their lives depended on it, like a finals situation, it will be a toss up IMO.
Meh Swans are unfortunately in prime form atm

Even the dud final ended up being kind of close in the end. Of course the Pies never looked like losing that game.

Congratulations on what's been a great career to Mundy. Along with the Pav has helped define Freo as a club. He will be missed.

That said, I think Swans are legit a premiership threat this season and has been for the last 3 months but they beat Pies last game they played but Pies played really bad as and uncharacteristic. If Pies play like their lives depended on it, like a finals situation, it will be a toss up IMO.
The games at the SCG isn’t it?

I didn’t think that stadium was available for football anymore?

1st off congratulations to the magpies tonight. Played 4 solid quarters of footy.

Freo were always constantly down by 4-6 goals all night. Could of been worse and lose by 60 points or more.

Only lost 11.13.79 to 9.5.59.

Sad for Mundy to retire.

Freos season is done but I am happy with freos season. 15 wins, 1 draw, 6 losses in the regular season.

Then got a finals win.

1st off congratulations to the magpies tonight. Played 4 solid quarters of footy.

Freo were always constantly down by 4-6 goals all night. Could of been worse and lose by 60 points or more.

Only lost 11.13.79 to 9.5.59.

Sad for Mundy to retire.

Freos season is done but I am happy with freos season. 15 wins, 1 draw, 6 losses in the regular season.

Then got a finals win.
I don’t know why he doesn’t go around again, you only live once and he’s clearly still got it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's going to be the SCG. That Sydney stadium contract ended years ago

Back