Autopsy AFL 2022 First Semi Final - Pies v Freo Sat Sept 10th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 64 29.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 32.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 48 21.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

haha, kidding yourself. that was a 50 point smacking right tonight in disguise. game was over at quarter time.
I disagree....

Considering the Freo vs dogs game last week....

174d86895d5733c55b3002fe85acecd5.jpg

Again I enjoyed freos 2022 season overall.

Had some memorable wins thos season. Even trailed some games at half time and won easily too

Attachments

• 174d86895d5733c55b3002fe85acecd5.jpg
    174d86895d5733c55b3002fe85acecd5.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 22
We're going to smack the living suitcase out of a fraudulent Collingwood outfit.

Prepare for a straight sets execution you edentulous pack of inbreds.

I look forward to Caleb Serong feasting on the Collingwood faithful's collective heart, Khalesi style, mid way through the final quarter.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

Oh my!! What does this post even mean? It’s a semi/elimination. Don’t be so soft.

Phhhhhh well. I think Freo weren't very good at all tonite, overawed and not up to the occasion. Collingwood were really good though, if a tad inaccurate.
Is that clear enough? Like I said before, best of luck for the rest of the finals.

Just got home.
Super proud.
90,000 plus and we were clearly the better side. Stood up and deserved our top 4 finish.
Onwards and upwards to Sydney to jag a win and go on to our 45th Grand Final.
Jeez I love my club.
Plus congrats to David Mundy, a super player & a super career.
Go Pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean Fremantle losing right?

Btw we towelled you blokes up last time we played you, and we’ll towel you blokes up with your best player on the ground tonight coming to us for sweet * all

Love to see it
And Freo towelled your team up the game before that in WA. LoL. Your fluke streak over freo ended In 2022. LoL

We’re a decent chance to knock Sydney off I reckon, this time we’ll have De Anti inflammatory, who is far and away our best player, reckon we’ll give them a scare at the very least.

A side that consistently plays in big games and finals vs a side with no history of success and a strong victim complex.

Predictable outcome.

I disagree....

Considering the Freo vs dogs game last week....

View attachment 1505153

Again I enjoyed freos 2022 season overall.

Had some memorable wins thos season. Even trailed some games at half time and won easily too

Nah it was a belting in reality. From 6.0 the pies kicked 5.13. Thats the only reason it was 20 and not 50.

Back