Who Wins This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Same old thugs from Easts. Wish Burgess got Tedesco harder - Tedesco plays the 'nice guy' and is happy for the grubs in his side to the dirty s**t.
By all means I agree with the sentiment on the chooks (JWH and Radley especially) but Teddy? Nah man… one of the best and fairest ball players around and I’m a queenslander who is genetically pre disposed to hate him.

By all means I agree with the sentiment on the chooks (JWH and Radley especially) but Teddy? Nah man… one of the best and fairest ball players around and I’m a queenslander who is genetically pre disposed to hate him.

I still don’t like him lowering his body height every game and then he complains about getting hit high- he’s contributed to the hit, goes from normal height to 6 inches lower

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns

He’s the captain and appears fine with Radley and Waerea-Hargreaves to go out and be grubs weekly. Like a mob boss who gets his foot soldiers to do the dirty work. Haha. * I wish they would merge ‘em with Manly so I can get worked up over one team rather than two.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
He’s the captain and appears fine with Radley and Waerea-Hargreaves to go out and be grubs weekly. Like a mob boss who gets his foot soldiers to do the dirty work. Haha. * I wish they would merge ‘em with Manly so I can get worked up over one team rather than two.
Yeh that’s fair, actually never really thought of it that way. Guess in reality every club has their “enforcers” amd every club lets them do what they do.

I actually really really hated the bunnies laying down amd forcing the refs to review tackles today. Latrell in particular was bad.

Dec 7, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Villa, McLaren F1, ENG
Agree on Burgess, hope for no more because i would love to play the Bunnies in the GF qualifier.

Always had a soft spot for them

Milne was fined $1800 on Suaalii
Burgess Fined $1800 on Lodge (Should be allowed to hit that campaigner for free IMO)
Burgess Grade 2 - 3 games (2 with early please) can be reduced to a fine if challenged and reduced to Grade 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Finals are producing some great games. Roosters/Souths wasn't one for me. I am not, and never have been, impressed with "biff". Klein is a hate-figure for you guys, and I'm never impressed by games where the ref is blowing his whistle every ten seconds for some infringemewnt. If I wanted that, I'd warch rugby union. Was Klein blowing up for offences other refs have let go in other games? Possibly once or twice, but it is the players' responsibility to show some discipline and let te game flow, and they failed dismally here. And all teams have 'grubs'. If Radley is a grub, then what about Latrell? He is a wonderful talent, but he has every cheap shot in the book, and a few more. Sometimes I think you guys are so consumed by club hatred, you can't see the wood for the trees.

Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England
Finals are producing some great games. Roosters/Souths wasn't one for me. I am not, and never have been, impressed with "biff". Klein is a hate-figure for you guys, and I'm never impressed by games where the ref is blowing his whistle every ten seconds for some infringemewnt. If I wanted that, I'd warch rugby union. Was Klein blowing up for offences other refs have let go in other games? Possibly once or twice, but it is the players' responsibility to show some discipline and let te game flow, and they failed dismally here. And all teams have 'grubs'. If Radley is a grub, then what about Latrell? He is a wonderful talent, but he has every cheap shot in the book, and a few more. Sometimes I think you guys are so consumed by club hatred, you can't see the wood for the trees.

For any complaints about the clowns refereeing, South’s played a game of lie down and play for the penalty. They have mastered the art and it could be very entertaining if they make it to GF day and play the cowboys who have adopted the same game plan. Although 9 would have to allow 4 hours for the game…

But the NRL have created this game of diving, it’s time to remove the bunker from general play only to intervene if the ref misses a blatant sin binning or send off offence. But to minimise laying down they should be able to intervene at any stage to send someone off, not just whilst a player is doing his best soccer player impersonation.

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
For any complaints about the clowns refereeing, South’s played a game of lie down and play for the penalty. They have mastered the art and it could be very entertaining if they make it to GF day and play the cowboys who have adopted the same game plan. Although 9 would have to allow 4 hours for the game…

But the NRL have created this game of diving, it’s time to remove the bunker from general play only to intervene if the ref misses a blatant sin binning or send off offence. But to minimise laying down they should be able to intervene at any stage to send someone off, not just whilst a player is doing his best soccer player impersonation.
I’m a 🐔 have been for well over 25 years but I found Sunday’s game unwatchable because it just had no flow. Fault lay on both sides but Klein clearly s**t himself under pressure and had absolutely no control of the game at all. Once Tedesco was ruled out I conceded defeat, at the risk of sounding like Gus Gould, I can’t see anyone beating 🐆

Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England
I’m a 🐔 have been for well over 25 years but I found Sunday’s game unwatchable because it just had no flow. Fault lay on both sides but Klein clearly s**t himself under pressure and had absolutely no control of the game at all. Once Tedesco was ruled out I conceded defeat, at the risk of sounding like Gus Gould, I can’t see anyone beating 🐆

Yep, was shocking to watch as it had zero flow. Only interest from an invested neutral was how many blokes could get injured or reported.

The problem was once they tried to set the tone and players decided they’d rather keep going than change then Klein was in a position where he couldn’t change his zero tolerance style.

But let’s hope it’s the end of his finals. The biggest turning point in 2016 was when the Shark hater Sutton s**t the bed in the first final and got relegated from top dog. No way we’d have won if not for that. Just a shame he’s still around these days…

Of all the s**t from Sundays game JWHs was comfortably the worst.

Surprised they finally suspended him…typical they wait till after the season. No one cares about missing some WC game against the minnows.

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Can't stand JWH, reckon he's the biggest thug in the NRL, but why should New Zealand be penalised for an offense committed in the NRL? Australia should have no say in who can and can't play for the Kiwis. Suspension should be served during an NRL season.

Can't stand JWH, reckon he's the biggest thug in the NRL, but why should New Zealand be penalised for an offense committed in the NRL? Australia should have no say in who can and can't play for the Kiwis. Suspension should be served during an NRL season.

Can’t agree if you are suspended that’s it. Otherwise last game of the year is free for all.

Back