State Focus WA 2022 - Western Australia’s junior footy talent

Remove this Banner Ad

A few other 2005 DOB's moving up the rankings as seen on this WA 2023 thread here Under Age - WA 2023 Draft/18's Prospects - Western Australia’s junior footy talent

Great to see those eight state players getting some serious competition from a large group of up and comers.

Aiden O'Driscoll (P) - Mid/Fwd. Still small and hopefully he grows but has breakaway speed and good evasive skills which enables him to make big territory gains with ball in hand. When he has the ball you feel something good will happen. If you like the way Darcy Jones plays, I think you will also enjoy watching O'Driscoll. Winner of Wesley's 2022 B&F in PSA football.

Jack Saunders (SD) - Mid. Perhaps not a player with obvious AFL traits yet he racks up huge numbers in a team that has struggled because they are rebuilding. Reminds me a bit of Murray Wrensted but that's going back a bit. Substance over style. Wants the ball and involves himself in as many contests as possible. Great work rate.

Reece Torrent (PT) - Mid/Util. Has dropped off slightly in the last 3 weeks but was outstanding before that. Very creative left footer who plays in a variety of positions. Able to work his way out of tight situations and get himself enough space to deliver the ball upfield. Might remind observers of a mix between Riley Hardeman (SD) and Connor Carbone (PT)

Mitch Williams (EP) - Fwd. Has a knee injury and will miss the finals apparently. Has impressed this year as a strong marking key forward. Always competes. Also a very good kick for goal. At the very least he will 50/50 an aerial contest and then go again on the deck. Looking forward to his return in 2023.

Dylan O'Dea (S) - Def. The most dependable small/med defender in the competition. Locks down well, attacks the contest with vigour and is also a creative runner with a piercing left boot. May not look like an obvious AFL style prospect but I think there is a place for pure footballers at state 18's level and then recruiters and observers can take it from there and make a more calculated evidence based decision.

Bailey Harbour (EP) - Def. Highly skilled medium tall defender who started the season as a wil-o-the-wisp mercurial forward. Now he is a mercurial defender with the ability to take a spectacular mark. Often plays on much taller forwards and beats them. He does things that you might expect from a silky forward but does them in defence now.

Lance Collard (S) - Mid/Fwd. Arguably the most naturally gifted player in the WA 2005 age group. Super quick, well balanced, elusive. Has bounced his way from the wing to goals on a couple of occasions. Lightly built, so has plenty of upside but must hit the weights over the summer. Footy still needs x-factor - not just midfield brutes.

Jacob Whan (SF) - Def. Listed as 182cm but looks more like 190-192cm now. Very poised backman who has made significant strides forward in the last 3-4 weeks. Looms as a possible key defender for WA in 2023. In fact, he may well be the main tall defender. Doesn't give an inch and then can mop up and stride away from his fwd opponent.

Eli Alexander (WP) - Fwd. 192cm Forward who has come out of nowhere in the last 5 or 6 weeks. Quite similar to his West Perth key forward team mates Noah Farrow and Jasper Scaife. Perhaps even a little more nimble and sure below his knees. One to watch in 2023 and during the finals.

That's a small sample of some of the other impressive 2005 players. It's a really good year for WA. So many players putting their hand up for state selection next year. It's getting more and more difficult to keep the list to just 50 which is encouraging.

Last edited:
A few other 2005 DOB's moving up the rankings as seen on this WA 2023 thread here Under Age - WA 2023 Draft/18's Prospects - Western Australia’s junior footy talent

Great to see those eight state players getting some serious competition from a large group of up and comers.

Aiden O'Driscoll (P) - Mid/Fwd. Still small and hopefully he grows but has breakaway speed and good evasive skills which enables him to make big territory gains with ball in hand. When he has the ball you feel something good will happen. If you like the way Darcy Jones plays, I think you will also enjoy watching O'Driscoll. Winner of Wesley's 2022 B&F in PSA football.

Jack Saunders (SD) - Mid. Perhaps not a player with obvious AFL traits yet he racks up huge numbers in a team that has struggled because they are rebuilding. Reminds me a bit of Murray Wrensted but that's going back a bit. Substance over style. Wants the ball and involves himself in as many contests as possible. Great work rate.

Reece Torrent (PT) - Mid/Util. Has dropped off slightly in the last 3 weeks but was outstanding before that. Very creative left footer who plays in a variety of positions. Able to work his way out of tight situations and get himself enough space to deliver the ball upfield. Might remind observers of a mix between Riley Hardeman (SD) and Connor Carbone (PT)

Mitch Williams (EP) - Fwd. Has a knee injury and will miss the finals apparently. Has impressed this year as a strong marking key forward. Always competes. Also a very good kick for goal. At the very least he will 50/50 an aerial contest and then go again on the deck. Looking forward to his return in 2023.

Dylan O'Dea (S) - Def. The most dependable small/med defender in the competition. Locks down well, attacks the contest with vigour and is also a creative runner with a piercing left boot. May not look like an obvious AFL style prospect but I think there is a place for pure footballers at state 18's level and then recruiters and observers can take it from there and make a more calculated data based decision.

Bailey Harbour (EP) - Def. Highly skilled medium tall defender who started the season as a wil-o-the-wisp mercurial forward. Now he is a mercurial defender with the ability to take a spectacular mark. Often plays on much taller forwards and beats them. He does things that you might expect from an elusive forward but does them in defence now.

Lance Collard (S) - Mid/Fwd. Arguably the most naturally gifted player in the WA 2005 age group. Super quick, well balanced, elusive. Has bounced his way from the wing to goals on a couple of occasions. Lightly built, so has plenty of upside but must hit the weights over the summer. Footy still needs x-factor - not just midfield brutes.

Jacob Whan (SF) - Def. Listed as 182cm but looks more like 190-192cm now. Very poised backman who has made significant strides forward in the last 3-4 weeks. Looms as a possible key defender for WA in 2023. In fact, he may well be the main tall defender. Doesn't give an inch and then can mop up and stride away from his fwd opponent.

Eli Alexander (WP) - Fwd. 192cm Forward who has come out of nowhere in the last 5 or 6 weeks. Quite similar to his West Perth key forward team mates Noah Farrow and Jasper Scaife. Perhaps even a little more nimble and sure below his knees. One to watch in 2023 and during the finals.

That's a small sample of some of the other impressive 2005 players. It's a really good year for WA. So many players putting their hand up for state selection next year. It's getting more and more difficult to keep the list to just 50 which is encouraging.
they’ve updated the heights at South Fremantle as i wanted to check the height of Whan he’s listed at 186cm. Also saw that Christian Wilson is listed at 180cm now.

ok that's a step forward......Wilson at 180........that stuff helps man for a player like him
In terms of height I have always wondered how many WAFL players are not updated between the years with Colts or since futures comps. If players don’t fill out the forms I suppose would make it hard. You see some of the heights listed and walk past and think they are a lot taller than that.

In terms of height I have always wondered how many WAFL players are not updated between the years with Colts or since futures comps. If players don’t fill out the forms I suppose would make it hard. You see some of the heights listed and walk past and think they are a lot taller than that.
Yeh mate I agree. I thought Jacob Whan looked about the same height as Lachlan Turley but I could be wrong I guess.

Finals Week 1, the time when a lot of scouts, draft list makers, recruiters and observers tune into the WAFL for the first time.

Some big names missing - Joel Rush (PT), Jed Adams (PT), Jacob Evitt (S), Lance Collard (S), Dylan O'Dea (S), Lachlan MacRae (S) but it's still high quality with numerous names that many will recognise from state squads and big footy threads. Maybe those Subi injuries might give Peel a slight edge.

Peel (2nd) v Subiaco (3rd)
Saturday 8.30am Western/10.30am Eastern streamed here Leagues

S FF: Robert Hansen Jnr, Luker Kentfield, Tyrell Dewar
PT FB: Dominic Dravitzki, Tristan Bryce, Darcy Clarke

S HF: Ryan Newick, Koltyn Tholstrup, Riley Mayfield
PT HB: Michael Sellwood, Ethan Logan, William Dimasi

S C: Josh Reid, Rory Murison, Ethan Barbieri
PT C: Zane Wearing, Ethan Donaghy, Connor Carbone

S HB: Toby McDonald, Zac Sadowski, Riley Crane
PT HF: Jackson Klepzig, Corey Tregenza-Cashell, Clay Hall

S FB: Tyson Wright, Campbell Henderson, Dylan Cordier
PT FF: Byron Finch, Josh Draper, Mitch Edwards

S Ruck: Riley Burton, Jack Gouge, Richard Farmer
PT Ruck: Jackson Broadbent, Scott Tuia, Toby Jenkins

S Int: Cruz Woodley, Ky Franceschini, Richard Bartlett, Tyzreise Clark, Tyler Senge
PT Int: Deian Roberts, Ben Hollow, Matt Thomson, Reece Torrent, Taj Wyburd

S Emer: Travis Shearer, Oscar Dees, Kieren Douglas, Tom MacGillivray
PT Emer: Kaed Collard, Trent Brown, Jack Ilott, Nic Sarsero

The EP v SF game is on Sunday but I will post something similar for that game when the teams are revealed.

Last edited:
Finals Week 1, the time when a lot of scouts, draft list makers, recruiters and observers tune into the WAFL for the first time.

Some big names missing - Joel Rush (PT), Jed Adams (PT), Jacob Evitt (S), Lance Collard (S), Dylan O'Dea (S), Lachlan MacRae (S) but it's still high quality with numerous names that many will recognise from state squads and big footy threads. Maybe those Subi injuries might give Peel a slight edge.

Peel (2nd) v Subiaco (3rd)
Saturday 8.30am Western/10.30am Eastern streamed here Leagues

S FF: Robert Hansen Jnr, Luker Kentfield, Tyrell Dewar
PT FB: Dominic Dravitzki, Tristan Bryce, Darcy Clarke

S HF: Ryan Newick, Koltyn Tholstrup, Riley Mayfield
PT HB: Michael Sellwood, Ethan Logan, William Dimasi

S C: Josh Reid, Rory Murison, Ethan Barbieri
PT C: Zane Wearing, Ethan Donaghy, Connor Carbone

S HB: Toby McDonald, Zac Sadowski, Riley Crane
PT HF: Jackson Klepzig, Corey Tregenza-Cashell, Clay Hall

S FB: Tyson Wright, Campbell Henderson, Dylan Cordier
PT FF: Byron Finch, Josh Draper, Mitch Edwards

S Ruck: Riley Burton, Jack Gouge, Richard Farmer
PT Ruck: Jackson Broadbent, Scott Tuia, Toby Jenkins

S Int: Cruz Woodley, Ky Franceschini, Richard Bartlett, Tyzreise Clark, Tyler Senge
PT Int: Deian Roberts, Ben Hollow, Matt Thomson, Reece Torrent, Taj Wyburd

S Emer: Travis Shearer, Oscar Dees, Kieren Douglas, Tom MacGillivray
PT Emer: Kaed Collard, Trent Brown, Jack Ilott, Nic Sarsero

The EP v SF game is on Sunday but I will post something similar for that game when the teams are revealed.
I’ll be watching on Streamer.com…

Hopefully a good game, the 3 outs from last week will hurt the lions. Jake Evitt being out for the second half of the seasons is a big loss for them also.

The biggest challenge for the Thunder will be where on the ground to start all their talent! I can’t see Logan starting at half back after kicking a bag last week. Draper will start on Thulstrop you think?

Subi have really stacked the forward half with talent the last 6 or so weeks with Bartlett, Newick, Tholstrup and Dewar all in the forward 50. If the Thunder start getting the upper hand around the middle, look for Tholstrup to be put on a wing or Newick into the Midfield.

To me I looks like Peel Thunders premiership favourites from here!

I’ll be watching on Streamer.com…

Hopefully a good game, the 3 outs from last week will hurt the lions. Jake Evitt being out for the second half of the seasons is a big loss for them also.

The biggest challenge for the Thunder will be where on the ground to start all their talent! I can’t see Logan starting at half back after kicking a bag last week. Draper will start on Thulstrop you think?

Subi have really stacked the forward half with talent the last 6 or so weeks with Bartlett, Newick, Tholstrup and Dewar all in the forward 50. If the Thunder start getting the upper hand around the middle, look for Tholstrup to be put on a wing or Newick into the Midfield.

To me I looks like Peel Thunders premiership favourites from here!
Oh man I really like the potential match-ups here.

I really hope Logan and Tholstrup do match up. That would be fun. Two state players about the same size.

I like the idea of Henderson on Draper. Peel have to consider that if Subi swing a wildcard and move Henderson forward, then Peel will have little choice but to send Draper back to match him because Tristan Bryce, who is as tough as a piece of leather, will have his hands full with Kentfield.

Another match up I like is Clay Hall on Riley Crane....as Davo27 said in a state match report - Crane and Hall were working together in that WA 17's game. Since then one has risen and the other has barely had an impact.

Another match up I hope happens is Michael Sellwood v Ryan Newick. Both are strong and skillful. Neither take a backward step. That is a ripper.

Oh man I really like the potential match-ups here.

I really hope Logan and Tholstrup do match up. That would be fun. Two state players about the same size.

I like the idea of Henderson on Draper. Peel have to consider that if Subi swing a wildcard and move Henderson forward, then Peel will have little choice but to send Draper back to match him because Tristan Bryce, who is as tough as a piece of leather, will have his hands full with Kentfield.

Another match up I like is Clay Hall on Riley Crane....as Davo27 said in a state match report - Crane and Hall were working together in that WA 17's game. Since then one has risen and the other has barely had an impact.

Another match up I hope happens is Michael Sellwood v Ryan Newick. Both are strong and skillful. Neither take a backward step. That is a ripper.
Big game today and closer than anticipated, Subi finishing strong but skill errors earlier in the game may have cost them . Peel deserved to come away with the win with better skills and fewer errors. The two captains today stood out from the pack - Ethan Donaghy and Ethan Barbieri, fantastic, and providing effective and attacking run through the middle for their respective teams. They were relentless all 4 quarters. With scouts likely troweling, if they’re eligible, it won’t hurt their chances getting noticed. Clay Hall was a really solid contributor in the middle. Subi forward line struggled today, except for Hansen, and late contributions from Dewar. Ethan Logan and Corey Tregenza presented well up forward and made the most of their opportunities.

Big game today and closer than anticipated, Subi finishing strong but skill errors earlier in the game may have cost them . Peel deserved to come away with the win with better skills and fewer errors. The two captains today stood out from the pack - Ethan Donaghy and Ethan Barbieri, fantastic, and providing effective and attacking run through the middle for their respective teams. They were relentless all 4 quarters. With scouts likely troweling, if they’re eligible, it won’t hurt their chances getting noticed. Clay Hall was a really solid contributor in the middle. Subi forward line struggled today, except for Hansen, and late contributions from Dewar. Ethan Logan and Corey Tregenza presented well up forward and made the most of their opportunities.

I’m still a bit surprised that Ethan Logan has seemingly dropped off draft radars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some big names missing - Kai Holmes (SF), Jedd Busslinger (EP), Mitch Williams (EP), Reuben Ginbey (EP), Jayden Cappeau (EP), Josh Harris (EP) and those outs hurt EP although if they get the armchair ride from the umpires - which they did two weeks when they played South - they may still win. Hopefully the umpires let the lads play this time and don't hog the stage.

East Perth (4th) v South Fremantle (5th)
Sunday 3.00pm Western/5.00pm Eastern streamed here Leagues

SF FF: Liam Brandis, Ed Graham, Anton Hanson
EP FB: Brodie Taylor, Tom Hallett, Jack Brockliss

SF HF: Harry Elphick, Ruben Hawksley, Christian Wilson
EP HB: Lachlan Emott, Bailey Harbour, Zak Tetlow

SF C: Cade Abala, Chase Bourne, Jaren Carr
EP C: Mitch Miller, Daniel Moore, Xavier Milner

SF HB: Tom Ogden, Thomas Regan, Joshua Taylor-Thorpe
EP HF: William Cassidy, Max Della Franca, Darcy Craven

SF FB: Jordan Rodriguez, Lachlan Turley, Jacob Whan
EP FF: Jude Mazzucchelli, Kobe Foster, Alexio Yiannakis

SF Ruck: Luke Rockley, Roan O'Hehir, Jordan Douglas
EP Ruck: Sokaa Soka, Jordyn Baker, Darcy Miller

SF Int: Seth Connor, Ashton Ferreira, Max Foreman, Mitchell Geier, Caden Turnbull
EP Int: Bonheur Cubahiro, Griffin Hyde, Thanakhan Chaichana, Bailey Maxwell, Tyrone Virgo

SF Emer: Callum Copeland, Tamate Oakley, Liam Piper, Brandon Shepherd
EP Emer: Bienfait Kihua, Jake Lombardi, Harry Micallef

Last edited:
Peel v Subiaco Finals Week 1

What a game it was. Nearly every player (not all) stood up at least in moments. A few of the big names, particularly from Subiaco, were very disappointing. Peel had a nice even spread of contributors - Subiaco relied on moments of inspirational play but turned the ball over far too often.

Subi's Indigenous players rallied in the second half and that was exciting. Peel had more depth in as much as no player looked out of their depth - a few from Subi did.

All in all a really entertaining game with some top shelf highlights.

Impossible to vote on this game even with the coaches votes included. It was a case of deciding between game breakers who played in exciting bursts and changed the match or workmanlike four quarter contributors who were steady.

Peel 9.12 (66)
Subiaco 9.8 (62)

Goals (PT) Logan 3, Tregenza-Cashell 2, Klepzig, Finch, Hollow, Wearing 1
Goals (S) Dewar 2, Kentfield 2, Hansen Jnr 2, Tholstrup, Clark, Bartlett 1

Votes
8 Ky Franceschini (S)
7 Scott Tuia (PT), Jackson Klepzig (PT)
6 Richard Farmer (S)
5 Clay Hall (PT), Tyrell Dewar (S)
4 Taj Wyburd (PT), Rory Murison (S)
3 Ethan Donaghy (PT), Luker Kentfield (S)
2 Dominic Dravitzki (PT), Tyson Wright (S)
1 Ethan Logan (PT), Robert Hansen Jnr (S), Ethan Barbieri (S)

Last edited:
WAFL Colts Votes Leader Board After Finals Week 1
Votes taken from the coaches votes on the WAFL stats page and from one observer who watched live or on stream (Volunteers welcome)

Note - 2004 DOB's Reuben Ginbey (EP), Baxter Phillip (P), Jack Cleaver (EF), Jed Adams (PT), Elijah Hewett (SD), Darcy Jones (SD), Jed Hagan (EF), Jedd Busslinger (EP), Steely Green (SF) plus over age colts Daniel Hill (P) and Damian Sinclair (P) have been promoted to league football in 2022 season.

+ = Over ager 2003 DOB
** = Below ager 2005 DOB
*** = 2006 DOB

Leader Board Games Votes Ave Goals Max Mumme+ (CL) 5 38 7.60 6 Darcy Jones (SD) 6 44 7.33 6 Angus Laurisson+ (SD) 7 49 7.00 - Coen Livingstone** (P) 5 35 7.00 5 Jedd Busslinger (EP) 4 26 6.50 1 Seth Connor+ (SF) 13 79 6.07 6 Jed Hagan (EF) 5 30 6.00 2 Jack Cleaver (EF) 4 24 6.00 - Kane Bevan (WP) 11 64 5.81 3 Riley Hardeman** (SD) 6 33 5.50 1 Mitch Barron (CL) 11 59 5.36 4 Ed Allan (CL) 5 26 5.20 2 Kaleb Smith (EF) 6 31 5.16 - Judd Kelman** (S) 1 5 5.00 - Christian Wilson (SF) 17 83 4.88 2 Michael Sellwood+ (PT) 15 65 4.33 6 Aiden O'Driscoll** (P) 6 26 4.33 5 Corey Tregenza-Cashell+ (PT) 9 38 4.22 22 Jack Saunders** (SD) 11 46 4.18 2 Luke Kelly** (SD) 6 25 4.16 2 Scott Tuia+ (PT) 14 58 4.14 2 Luke Yeo (EF) 13 52 4.00 5 Koltyn Tholstrup** (S) 12 48 4.00 24 Connor McDonald (P) 5 20 4.00 4 Hugh Davies (CL) 3 12 4.00 - James Spadanuda (EF) 7 27 3.85 3 Kalib Dempster-Park (P) 6 23 3.83 1 Darcy Miller (EP) 16 59 3.68 4 Jack Demarte+ (WP) 14 50 3.57 26 Jordyn Baker (EP) 14 49 3.50 3 Damian Sinclair+ (P) 4 14 3.50 - Roan O'Hehir (SF) 14 48 3.42 6 Thomas Regan+ (SF) 3 10 3.33 - Dylan O'Dea** (S) 13 43 3.30 - Chase Bourne (SF) 12 38 3.16 12 Josh Sukuroski (CL) 14 43 3.07 7 Luke Michael (WP) 11 33 3.00 2 Conrad Williams (CL) 6 18 3.00 - Jack Jago+ (SD) 2 6 3.00 - Jack Poole+ (P) 11 32 2.90 - Joel Rush (PT) 16 46 2.87 6 Ryan Newick (S) 15 43 2.86 10 Elijah Burrows+ (EF) 10 28 2.80 2 Ky Franceschini+ (S) 13 36 2.76 1 Baxter Phillip (P) 12 33 2.75 7 Presley Campbell** (EF) 4 11 2.75 - Sam Gilbey (CL) 4 11 2.75 - Aiden Nelson+ (WP) 14 38 2.71 10 Oscar Hine-Baston (P) 7 19 2.71 - Ethan Logan** (PT) 10 27 2.70 12 Oliver Zolnier-Owens+ (P) 15 40 2.67 6 Jed Adams (PT) 9 24 2.67 3 Riley Sprigg+ (WP) 16 42 2.62 2 Sokaa Soka+ (EP) 13 34 2.61 1 Griff Julian (WP) 7 18 2.57 3 Ethan Donaghy+ (PT) 17 43 2.52 10 Jacob Evitt (S) 8 20 2.50 6 Daniel Curtin** (CL) 4 10 2.50 3 Harry Cole (CL) 5 12 2.40 7

Leading Goal Scorers M G Liam Brandis (SF) 17 33 Jack Demarte+ (WP) 14 26 Koltyn Tholstrup** (S) 12 24 Corey Tregenza-Cashell+ (PT) 9 22 Noah Farrow (WP) 15 22 Byron Finch (PT) 16 22 Mitch Williams** (EP) 10 21 Jasper Scaife (WP) 10 20 Richard Bartlett+ (S) 13 16 Alexio Yiannakis** (EP) 14 16 Robert Hansen Jnr (S) 15 16 Kobe Foster+ (EP) 8 15 Harry Elphick (SF) 13 15 Luker Kentfield** (S) 11 13 Jackson Klepzig (PT) 13 13 Ed Graham (SF) 7 12 Ben Praxl (EF) 8 12 Ethan Logan** (PT) 10 12 Chase Bourne (SF) 12 12 Tyrell Dewar (S) 13 12 Luke.Brown (CL) 13 12 Ben Hollow (PT) 14 12 Bonheur Cubahiro+ (EP) 14 12

Players worth looking at closely - My Alternative out on a limb view (Including players who have performed exceptionally since the state squad was announced and left their run late)

1-Jedd Busslinger (EP)
2-Elijah Hewett (SD)
3-Reuben Ginbey (EP/PSA)
4-Sam Gilbey
(CL/PSA)
5-Darcy Jones (SD)
6-Ed Allan
(CL/PSA)
7-Jed Hagan (EF)
8-Kaleb Smith (EF/PSA)
9-Kane Bevan (WP)
10-Ryan Newick (S)

11-Jackson Broadbent (PT)
12-Jack Cleaver (EF)
13-Jed Adams (PT)
14-Steely Green (SF)

15-Josh Draper (PT)
16-Christian Wilson (SF)
17-Luke Michael (WP)
18-Jasper Scaife (WP)
19-Jordyn Baker (EP)
20-Hugh Davies (CL/PSA)
21-Noah Farrow (WP)
22-Tyrell Dewar (S)
23-Harry Cole (CL/PSA)
24-Michael Sellwood+ (PT)
25-Griff Julian (WP)

26-Byron Finch (PT)
27-Sokaa Soka+ (EP)
28-Connor McDonald (P/PSA)
29-Baxter Phillip (P)
30-Mitch Barron
(CL)
31-Chase Bourne (SF)
32-Corey Tregenza-Cashell+ (PT)

33-Josh Sukuroski (CL)
34-Oscar Hine-Baston (P/PSA)
35-Conrad Williams (CL/PSA)
36-Jonah Brooks (EP/PSA)
37-Rohan MacNeill (CL)

Others in the mix - Angus Laurisson+ (SD), Joel Rush (PT), Jordan Douglas (SF), Seth Connor+ (SF), Ethan Barbieri (S), Luke Yeo (EF), Connor Carbone (PT), Darcy Miller (EP), William Wolf (CL), Jack Demarte+ (WP), Max Mumme+ (CL), Daniel Hill+ (P), Tom Smith (SD), Jack Poole+ (P), Edward Graham (SF/PSA), Mitch Miller (EP/PSA), Xavier Milner (EP), William Cassidy (EP/PSA) , Rory Charles (CL), Bailey Maxwell (EP), Jacob Evitt (S), Daniel Gathercole (WP)

Last edited:
Season Complete

East Perth 5th

M V Ave G Jedd Busslinger (EP) 4 26 6.50 1 Darcy Miller (EP) 16 59 3.68 4 Jordyn Baker (EP) 14 49 3.50 3 Sokaa Soka+ (EP) 13 34 2.61 1 Daniel Moore+ (EP) 14 31 2.21 2 Mitchell Williams** (EP) 10 22 2.20 21 William Cassidy (EP) 7 15 2.14 10 Thanakhan Chaichana (EP) 15 25 1.67 2 Alexio Yiannakis** (EP) 14 23 1.64 16 Xavier Milner (EP) 17 28 1.64 6 Bailey Harbour** (EP) 14 23 1.64 1 Bienfait Kihusa*** (EP) 9 14 1.55 8 Tom Hallett (EP) 12 17 1.41 - Kobe Foster+ (EP) 8 11 1.37 15 Darcy Craven (EP) 17 23 1.35 8 Jayden Cappeau+ (EP) 15 20 1.33 - Tyrone Virgo (EP) 13 17 1.30 5 Mitch Miller (EP) 7 9 1.28 9 Maxx Della Franca (EP) 12 12 1.00 7 Josh Harris (EP) 14 13 0.92 15 Zac Tetlow (EP) 16 13 0.81 5 Jack Brockliss (EP) 14 10 0.71 - Brodie Taylor (EP) 17 11 0.64 - Lachlan Emmott (EP) 15 7 0.46 1 Bonheur Cubahiro+ (EP) 14 5 0.35 12 Jude Mazzucchelli (EP) 12 4 0.33 2 Harry Micallef (EP) 5 1 0.20 - Bailey Maxwell (EP) 11 2 0.18 - Reuben Ginbey (EP) 1 - 0.00 2 Griffin Hyde (EP) 8 - 0.00 1 Magnus Cathcart (EP) 3 - 0.00 2 Adam De Masi** (EP) 3 - 0.00 2 Patrick Weldon+ (EP) 1 - 0.00 1 Gavin Ryan+ (EP) 3 - 0.00 - Jonah Brooks (EP) 4 - 0.00 - Caydhen Black+ (EP) 1 - 0.00 - Harris Craig+ (EP) 2 - 0.00 - Jake Lombardi** (EP) 3 - 0.00 - Ben Taylor (EP) 1 - 0.00 1 Jamie Hawes (EP) 1 - 0.00 - Lewis Nannup** (EP) 1 - 0.00 - Austin Dempsey (EP) 1 - 0.00 - Tyler Lindberg** (EP) 2 - 0.00 - Alex Homsany+ (EP) 2 - 0.00 - Owen Cushing*** (EP) 1 - 0.00 - Josh Edwards+ (EP) 2 - 0.00 - Adam Edwards** (EP) 1 - 0.00 -

Great to see EF Jayke Scott rewarded with a Colts team of the year selection. At 188cm played most games as the number 1 ruck, against some opposition rucks 198cm +. Competed hard, never gave in, provided a ruck contest, and did plenty of good work around the ground. Congrats to all the youngsters selected, no surprises to see WP have 5/6 players selected..... surprised to see Wilson from SF selected on the bench, definitely deserved a starting 18 position.

Last edited:
See if I can load it here

306853278_10159967691082310_1555282578083082690_n.jpg

Any surprise exclusions?
Ahh it's a pretty good team I reckon. Positional too, so some guys will miss out. They included some lesser profile players which is cool.

I would have had Seth Connor (SF) in somewhere......honourable mentions to Jordyn Baker (EP), Scott Tuia (PT), Ryan Newick (S), Luke Yeo (EF), Dylan O'Dea (S). They could have slotted in but then who to take out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back