List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Geelong get Henry I reckon they should get looked at for tampering. There’s murmurs from his draft year, it’s pretty suss.

Yeah we think Corbs really fills a need for us. We see him as playing a role as a defensive forward to support Gawny in his new forward role. We plan to sit Corbs in a forward pocket and kick it in his general direction, while Gawny tries to use him as a stepladder to punch the ball out of bounds, so we can set up for repeat entries.

Sorry, sorry. I'll take my veil off.....

Yeah, Cats continually get stronger each trade period it seems. And we're here talking about Grundy and Gunston.
Gunston is literally the kind of player Geelong recruit every trade period

Due to my general lack of excitement about any potential trade targets, I've decided that we should try and get our hands on a top 4 pick and select Harry Sheezel, who is a natural goalkicker who also has midfield attributes.

Who knows if it's possible but I'm sure North have made noises about potentially trading their pick, GWS are looking at getting up to 3 first rounders in for Hopper/Taranto so may be willing to move pick 3 on for the right price. Unfortunately West Coast seem highly unlikely to be in the Jackson race otherwise we could just ask for their pick 2.

With Jackson going out I think we should be aiming for a high pick and giving Taylor his pick of the litter rather than settling for two at the lower end of round 1.

Saw today that Darcy Gardiner from Brisbane is an RFA and yet to sign with the Lions. Doubt he'd leave but would an alright pickup as a KPD if we want to swing Petty forward more.

Oh hell yeah, bring on our 2023 forward line:

HF: Jake Spencer, Ivan Soldo, Brodie Grundy
FF: Lloyd Meek, Max Gawn, Matt Flynn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would rather we went after someone like Hayden McLean - is competing with Amartey, Ladhams, Hickey, Franklin, McDonald, Reid at the Swans - and as a bonus, he's 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back