Autopsy AFL 2022 First Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Fri Sept 16th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 45 22.7%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 62 31.3%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Rain looks like it's coming now.

Interesting supporters of both sides seem to think the rain will favour them: Geelong because it suits a more contested physical style, Brisbane because it helps create more of a 'chaos ball' style to upset our structures.

Will be fun to see how it plays out.
I feel like it hurts us abit. We
Everyone is still confused because Geelong were meant to be playing Richmond but they got Danihered.
Or Melbourne but they got Berried??

Lions in a tight one. Charlie Cameron to kick 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah took it from Cats forum lol.

I have no Twitter so got me good.
Apparently Tom Browne fell for it and announced it on Ch 7, because of course he did

In support of the Umpires though, we fans get a "little" one eyed and see things that are not there, especially if the game is close.
But really, who would go to the footy if we weren't getting a tad worked up over the Umps decisions?
I love a "Bullshit" call, even at home watching.
LOL, from what I have seen, calling the Eagles fans a “little” one eyed just does not
cut it. It seems that the fans at Optus believe a free against their team is an impossibility.😂

Been to two GF’s and weirdly feel more gee’d up for tonight’s PF than I did for those Grand Finals.

Have a feeling Charlie will get off the leash tonight. It’s wet, miserable and cold in Melbourne. Perfect for a strong, small player like him.

I hope Brissy come out well planned to distract key cat defenders, and take on the cats all ground defense. I think they need to do a Carlton 1972 GF, throw a few surprises and ATTACK.

TORA TORA!

Otherwise, they'll get smothered like a gulag prisoner under the heavy boot of the lunatic left wing revolutionaries.

It's definitely a free swing for Brisbane.

All of the pressure and expectation is on Geelong

Minor premiers
Media favourite to win it all (internally I'm sure it's the same)
Currently on a long winning streak

Brisbane have under performed and nobody expected them to make the prelim final. They have nothing to lose, but everything to gain by playing out of their skins and sending Geelong back to well Geelong :p
Yeah, they have nothing to lose, apart from a spot in a Grand Final.
Your logic is nonsensical.

Back