BT commentating

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t mind BT, not sure what it is some of you guys want from a commentator, fact is you’d probably whinge regardless, is it the go to thing if your club sucks and even bagging your players has run it’s course?

I love how some of you make it sound like it’s an easy job anyone could do in their spare time, BT normally calls 3 games a week, maybe 4? I’d love to see one of you hero’s call one, even one qtr.
It really wouldn't be that hard to be better. Just shut the heck up until you have something worth saying and it'd be a huge upgrade in my books.

I can't stand Brayshaw's insistence on calling teams by nicknames nobody else uses. He's the only current commentator I hear refer to Collingwood as "the Maggies" and he does it every game.

Also wish he was capable of saying something under than "BANG" after a player kicks a goal.
And he even poached that from an NBA caller!

It really wouldn't be that hard to be better. Just shut the * up until you have something worth saying and it'd be a huge upgrade in my books.
Agree - AFL games are less enjoyable when BT is calling, just like last night.

I love how some of you make it sound like it’s an easy job anyone could do in their spare time, BT normally calls 3 games a week, maybe 4? I’d love to see one of you hero’s call one, even one qtr.

Using that logic, I'd like to see BT write a block of SQL to extract data in third-normal form and conduct a multi-variate regression analysis. See the thing is, I get to keep my job by being good at it. The same logic doesn't seem to apply to BT (and to be fair, every ex-player sitting there in the box).

Using that logic, I'd like to see BT write a block of SQL to extract data in third-normal form and conduct a multi-variate regression analysis. See the thing is, I get to keep my job by being good at it. The same logic doesn't seem to apply to BT (and to be fair, every ex-player sitting there in the box).
That’s your problem.

So? Seriously so? Especially considering BT is the last person to take himself seriously, he doesn’t pretend to be
I don’t mind BT, not sure what it is some of you guys want from a commentator, fact is you’d probably whinge regardless, is it the go to thing if your club sucks and even bagging your players has run it’s course?

He has ONE job. It’s not rocket science. He’s a buffoon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back