Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's impossible that you're not a troll, if you aren't trolling you're as dumb and clueless as a bag of bricks.

Port had 3 games in 2013 without the tarps, 2 showdowns and a carlton game.

Port v Sydney - 2013
View attachment 1507432

Port v Gold Coast 2013
View attachment 1507433

Port vs Geelong - 2013
View attachment 1507434

Here's some more:
Port v Brisbane - 2013
View attachment 1507436

Port v Hawthorn - 2013
View attachment 1507437

Port v GWS - 2013
View attachment 1507438

Port vs Richmond - 2013
View attachment 1507441

Port v West Coast - 2013
View attachment 1507442

Port v Collingwood - 2013
View attachment 1507443

Stuff that up your arse.
I always thought those games were from 2012, so I stand corrected in regards to getting my years wrong.
Impossible for an untried coach like McRae to achieve what Hinkley can.

Remember if we sack Hinkley wHo aRE We gOinG TO GEt?
Or you could bring fresh blood and ideas into the coaches box to help Hinkley, much like Sydney did to help Longmire after the 2020 season.

I always thought those games were from 2012, so I stand corrected in regards to getting my years wrong.

Or you could bring fresh blood and ideas into the coaches box to help Hinkley, much like Sydney did to help Longmire after the 2020 season.

Sure we can but we're is hinkleys flag and another gf that actually tells anyone that he's capable of anything no matter the assistance

Last edited:
Or we could do that and also bring in a better senior coach. You seem to keep forgetting that Longmire has had success.

Great coaches don't make excuses about their team, they make plans and execute them.

Josh Carr will be installed as the interim coach after Kenny is sacked at the mid season break in 2023.

I don't visit this thread regularly, so can someone explain to me why this Richmond-supporting blow-in so passionately defends Hinkley? Are they another cousin of his? Is their life so miserable? What is it?
Another random who suffers from 'I made it up' syndrome and the mandella effect

The guy is a total loser. McRae was again telling the Collingwood players yesterday how winners act. Our coach can't credibly tell our players how to act like winners because all he's done is lose his whole life.

In addition, he's boring, dumb and an excuse merchant. He's the personification of mediocrity and just floating through life getting to where you are based on a combination of privilege and luck. He is possibly the worst coach I have ever seen of any sport at any level.

The guy is a total loser. McRae was again telling the Collingwood players yesterday how winners act. Our coach can't credibly tell our players how to act like winners because all he's done is lose his whole life.

In addition, he's boring, dumb and an excuse merchant. He's the personification of mediocrity and just floating through life getting to where you are based on a combination of privilege and luck. He is possibly the worst coach I have ever seen of any sport at any level.

I agree

I don't visit this thread regularly, so can someone explain to me why this Richmond-supporting blow-in so passionately defends Hinkley? Are they another cousin of his? Is their life so miserable that this is entertainment? Do they sexually identify as a Coke Zero? What is it?
Dunning kruger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just listened to the Craig McRae press conference, the guy is a winner, doesn't want to know about the what ifs.
You could see that he really wanted to shout the the interview down and say, it's not ******* good enough, we didn't win.
Such a contrast from Donuts Hinkley, it's a tough competition and some has to lose.
At least when the coach is bleeding after a loss, you know he has given his team every chance for success, he has every right to question the players or the what ifs.
With this guy at the helm Collingwood will come again.

Unlike our Donuts, lose the 20 prelim and then get demoralised in the 21 prelim, followed by missing the finals altogether, only to go into hiding, off the radar with no explanations, Hinkley you are a total loser, have a look at how McRae handled himself and go and grow some balls you fraud.
Koch can do the same, you both make me sick, you too Richo.

I think we should sack Hinkley immediately
Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

McRae sounds like Hinkley in 2013 and 2014.

"That's not a good effort, a good effort is when you win" - Ken Hinkley 2013(2014?)

The problem is that he stopped behaving like this in about mid 2015 and he hasn't really cared about winning beyond what it means for his continued employment since. He's completely lost the fire in his belly. Remember when he used to get angry in the box?

Even the most ardent Hinkley defender who genuinely believes we've just been unlucky for the past 8 years would have to agree that both Port and Hinkley need a fresh start away from each other. It's unbelievably stale.

lol, the Hinkley defenders have been rolling out this line for years despite the assistant coaches being on high rotation.

If Hinkley constantly needs better assistants maybe, just maybe, the problem is that Hinkley just isn't up to it. :think:

GoOd ClUbS dOnT sAcK cOaChEs MiD sEaSoN
Another example of just how little Koch knows about running a successful football club.

Successful clubs don't give mediocre coaches underserved and premature contract extensions.

McRae sounds like Hinkley in 2013 and 2014.

"That's not a good effort, a good effort is when you win" - Ken Hinkley 2013(2014?)

The problem is that he stopped behaving like this in about mid 2015 and he hasn't really cared about winning beyond what it means for his continued employment since. He's completely lost the fire in his belly. Remember when he used to get angry in the box?

Even the most ardent Hinkley defender who genuinely believes we've just been unlucky for the past 8 years would have to agree that both Port and Hinkley need a fresh start away from each other. It's unbelievably stale.
Wtf happened to his passion?

Ken then vs Ken now

Why don’t the people who keep saying “who are you going to get?” actually do their research and find out which assistant coaches out there are the best or something lol?
Those people can’t see that Ken stopped caring years ago and only cares about his job security. Any new coach would be an instant upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back