Fantasy 2022 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Have sent new Kearse trades off to 3 people, if anyone wants him for * all and hasn't receive an offer from me let me know, will just cut him tomorrow if need be.

One of the greatest QB performances in Empire history by the former Mohave Rider.
Meanwhile, Prescott who i traded for stunk week 1 and injured for a month, and forced to own Geno Smith who had a good game but now promptly stinks it up once hes on the Riders.

The best thing to happen to Tua's career was getting off the cursed Riders

Meanwhile, Prescott who i traded for stunk week 1 and injured for a month, and forced to own Geno Smith who had a good game but now promptly stinks it up once hes on the Riders.

The best thing to happen to Tua's career was getting off the cursed Riders

Dak will be fine long term, unlucky injury that one.

I wouldve liked a 54er this week. Also Goff had a big score (for him) today another former Rider

My QBs have sucked forever in this league also apart from the rare 20 point game here and there, even when I have Brady he hasn't been able to put up more than 10 points over the first two weeks. Im as equally jinxed as you are.

My QBs have sucked forever in this league also apart from the rare 20 point game here and there, even when I have Brady he hasn't been able to put up more than 10 points over the first two weeks. Im as equally jinxed as you are.
It's been an ordeal of a fantasy career for me in all dynasty leagues when it comes to suring up the QB position (and WR).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's truly an outlier it will suck if you lose the game.

I read somewhere, a brave nfl analyst predicted Tua for MVP this year
Oh the inconsistency across the younguns are why Ill lose, not Tua

Now for fairness, Hurts gets a do a Tua (Self Jinx)
200.gif

It's ok to lose a game now and then for a front-runner like you.
Have you seeeeeen my Empire record post 2018? Something along the lines ‘Talk a big game, ain’t got nothing to say’.

Have you seeeeeen my Empire record post 2018? Something along the lines ‘Talk a big game, ain’t got nothing to say’.
Also known as "Beaten by Brian Hoyer and Austin Davis in the Empire Super Bowl"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back