mtbkym

All Australian
Jun 5, 2016
South
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Chelsea, Canucks, Cubbies
Great win, thought that “2nd goal” free kick was gonna end up being the difference. The first one shouldn’t have even been a goal, was a clear free to the Norwood defender not paid. Anyway, classic example of never giving up, and Panos’ class at the end got the win. Harry Boyd was huge all day, and well deserved the Oatey Medal

Aug 31, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Great win, thought that “2nd goal” free kick was gonna end up being the difference. The first one shouldn’t have even been a goal, was a clear free to the Norwood defender not paid. Anyway, classic example of never giving up, and Panos’ class at the end got the win. Harry Boyd was huge all day, and well deserved the Oatey Medal
That’s how to grind out a win

Geoffa32 Hey mate - I remember in the past you making comment about how the bodyline is the best spot to watch the footy

Today I paid to watch the GF from there, and yep, I see where you're coming from

BUT - What does one have to do during an AFL game?

Does one just need an essential crows membership to get in there, or is there a hospitality package during Crows games???

Slippery Pete

Samcro24 alias account
Jul 19, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
That Panos goal to win the GF

It really underscores how much of an asset an opposite foot is.

That goal wasn’t even a half a chance, it was a quarter of a chance, he roved a ball in mid air, and kicked a left foot snap off half a step without even looking at the goals.

Class like that is literally the difference between being in the history books and being an also ran.

Also staggering is the number of AFL players who wouldn’t have been able to kick that goal.

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
It really underscores how much of an asset an opposite foot is.

That goal wasn’t even a half a chance, it was a quarter of a chance, he roved a ball in mid air, and kicked a left foot snap off half a step without even looking at the goals.

Class like that is literally the difference between being in the history books and being an also ran.

Also staggering is the number of AFL players who wouldn’t have been able to kick that goal.
Crazy Nos never got a second shot at AFL level

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Geoffa32 Hey mate - I remember in the past you making comment about how the bodyline is the best spot to watch the footy

Today I paid to watch the GF from there, and yep, I see where you're coming from

BUT - What does one have to do during an AFL game?

Does one just need an essential crows membership to get in there, or is there a hospitality package during Crows games???
I have Essential Crows membership.

You also have to pay extra for seats or get in early for unreserved seating.

But our group stands in the Ridings Bar.

Truly is the best view. Level with coaches box

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have Essential Crows membership.

You also have to pay extra for seats or get in early for unreserved seating.

But our group stands in the Ridings Bar.

Truly is the best view. Level with coaches box

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
We managed to get the couches in the bodyline bar closest to the coaches box.
So to get in there, one just needs to be essential crows?

I would actually consider it tbh.

Back