Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Preliminary Final - Swans v Pies Sat Sept 17th 4:45pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 78 40.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 19.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 39 20.3%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HITB happened first - that’s the free always paid.

The Miochek one was just as soft. They paid both, so lets just call it even. They should have just paid neither and it would have been better. Wasn't the reason you lost, your first quarter was.

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
The Miochek one was just as soft. They paid both, so lets just call it even. They should have just paid neither and it would have been better. Wasn't the reason you lost, your first quarter was.
I’m sticking with the ONE clear free that caused the outrage amongst neutrals and commentators.
There’s no point in debating 50:50 frees, to which neutrals have shown indifference.

beerbandit

Club Legend
Mar 7, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Your posting
The game involves my team, I’m not neutral, and we were beaten by the better team on the night as I was in the stands watching the game.

The result sits very comfortably with me, but I call a spade a spade, and you claiming to be neutral is ridiculous. You haven’t said anything positive about Collingwood, so please do everyone a favour and move on buddy.

I’m sticking with the ONE clear free that caused the outrage amongst neutrals and commentators.
There’s no point in debating 50:50 frees, to which neutrals have shown indifference.

The same commentators that almost were cheerleading for the Pies the whole night…

There were decisions both ways and you got a fair few soft ones too. The Daicos 50 was as soft as butter too but meh didn’t matter in the end. Better side won.

most neutrals said collingwood didn't belong in the prelim in the first place and their draw is a massive advantage year after year

Have to say i thought there was only one team out there playing and it wasn't Sydney.
Terrible commentating.

Thankfully was at the game if I had to watch it on tv live I would have gone nuts

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
most neutrals said collingwood didn't belong in the prelim in the first place and their draw is a massive advantage year after year
One is pure conjecture - the other is verifiable interpretation of a passage of play.
My subjective prognostication, of who wins the GF, can’t be compared my view of the fairness of a free kick based on seeing the evidence.

Last edited:
Yep, most probs, got to wonder HTF they got within 1 point of Sydney though, maybe Sydney are getting to the end of their tether, doesn't bode well going into a GF.

yep was pretty disappointed we let your shitful club back in it

hopefully a wake up call , but we do switch off against the ordinary sides at times, eg north, stkilda, essendon

Massive advantage? We've had to play you dickheads up there every year since 2013. * off with your bullshit

2020 was at the Gabba

but given the frequency, how come the players need the coach to remind them of the ground size? surely they know

but off I shall * to watch my side in the grand final, you enjoy planning for trade week

Back