Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Preliminary Final - Swans v Pies Sat Sept 17th 4:45pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 78 40.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 19.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 39 20.3%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eshay187

Premium Platinum
Apr 26, 2012
Grill
AFL Club
Sydney
You would have thought Collingwood hadn’t lost 3 of their last 4 the way some of you are carrying on…

You had a good season, but couldn’t win at the pointy end, it’s all good, you’re the 3rd best team, don’t be salty.

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Re the SCG v MCG talk, the AFL is saving the pies the embarrassment of losing at their home ground. Be grateful, they're doing you a favour.

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
You should save the embarrassment of leaving the funny stuff to the pros my man

I wasn't being funny it's the truth. Swans own your team & if you want to play us at the MCG, we'll take your home ground too. Your club is a few losses away from being re-located to Tasmania.

Now be a good little magpies supporter and enjoy the Bintangs in Bali with De Goey. Remember to keep your hands and feet to yourself :)

Pistol Night

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I wasn't being funny it's the truth. Swans own your team & if you want to play us at the MCG, we'll take your home ground too. Your club is a few losses away from being re-located to Tasmania.

Now be a good little magpies supporter and enjoy the Bintangs in Bali with De Goey. Remember to keep your hands and feet to yourself :)
Hahaha. * me you’re a dickhead. Good luck Saturday. 👍

Ocram69

Debutant
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL Team
I know how you feel. Seeing the tears of many Collingwood people last night thinking that they were a sure thing for the new dynasty despite virtually a straight sets exit was epic. See you next year too flog when you realise you arsed your way through an easy draw this season.
Shame you can't make finals, would love to beat you by one point and knock your team of flogs out of the finals. It would be epic. Hahaha loved watching the tears flowing when we knocked you out of the finals, made my year.

Ocram69

Debutant
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL Team
You tried so hard to be smart you had to edit. Well done. You’ve achieved above the standard Collingwood IQ.
Still sooking it up cause we beat you by a point and knocked your team of pretenders out of the finals, hahahahaha love it. See you next year when we do it to you again you pillock.

Ocram69

Debutant
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL Team
You would have thought Collingwood hadn’t lost 3 of their last 4 the way some of you are carrying on…

You had a good season, but couldn’t win at the pointy end, it’s all good, you’re the 3rd best team, don’t be salty.
And you're the second best team after the cats flog you come Saturday. It will be a joy to watch

teknodeejay

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Arsenal
Shame you can't make finals, would love to beat you by one point and knock your team of flogs out of the finals. It would be epic. Hahaha loved watching the tears flowing when we knocked you out of the finals, made my year.
You’re so late to this it’s nearly the next season. And with a rubbish retort like that why’d you bother?

teknodeejay

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Arsenal
Still sooking it up cause we beat you by a point and knocked your team of pretenders out of the finals, hahahahaha love it. See you next year when we do it to you again you pillock.
From a window licker like you I’ll take any comment as just a means from you to communicate.

The Swans will overrun them easily

Geelong can't compete with the run and gun gamestyle. Hawthorn proved it in April, Sydney also proved it at the start of the year and they'll do it again in September.
🤦

My Tilly

Premium Gold
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Cursed Cat I can't post on our board due to mod ban (ya know, negativity and all) :(
Yes, Close was fantastic. Really propelled himself this season. Next year he has the opportunity to spend more minutes in midfield and with his creative goal sense, those type of players are always worth their weight in gold.

Sep 15, 2005
AFL Club
Geelong
Cursed Cat I can't post on our board due to mod ban (ya know, negativity and all) :(
Yes, Close was fantastic. Really propelled himself this season. Next year he has the opportunity to spend more minutes in midfield and with his creative goal sense, those type of players are always worth their weight in gold.

He has been absolutely brilliant, such an efficient player.

Really hope you enjoyed the win catscollector

My Tilly

Premium Gold
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
He has been absolutely brilliant, such an efficient player.

Really hope you enjoyed the win catscollector

I certainly did thankyou Cursed :thumbsu:

In all honesty, was pretty nervous before the game. Missed the first quarter but listened to 1116 on and off.
So many times in crucial matches, we have blown big leads and commentators were surprised we were not further ahead as Geelong were smashing all key statistical categories. It was then I felt we were on.

Happy for the older blokes. Selwood in particular. Has copped so many hits to the head over his career. Really hope he avoids CTE. 4 premierships (possibly a 5th if we play this way again), is a fitting legacy to how he approached the sport. Jonathan Brown and Selwood are the two most courageous footballers I ever seen.

Back