NRL NRL 2022 Season - Finals Week 3

Friday 16th September
North Queensland vs Parramatta (Queensland Country Bank Stadium - 19:50)

Saturday 17th September
Penrith vs South Sydney (Accor Stadium - 19:50)

1663594244406.png

Last edited:

Angus Young

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Both games are gona be awesome.

Can´t pick Parra v Cows.

You think Penrith win but I wouldn't be surprised if Souths cause an upset. They are the form team.

Winner of Penrith/Souths to win Grand Final.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
It does seem strange; Klein seems a hate figure for most here, and yet he gets wheeled out for the big games, so the powers that be obviouslty rate him.

It does seem strange; Klein seems a hate figure for most here, and yet he gets wheeled out for the big games, so the powers that be obviouslty rate him.

Thought he was the best ref last week. Even in the Roosters-Souths game he didn’t get many wrong really tht was the the bunker

Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England

Much like Stevic in the AFL it just gives more ammo that their blatant favouritism towards certain clubs is league endorsed.

BStaff17

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Western Sydney GF would be the dream. It be first the true sydney local derby GF since 1986 when Parra beat Canterbury.

What a week it will be here. No Melbourne storm lingering around ready to spoil the party.

They will have to build a wall at the M5 motarway out at Doonside to separate the fan bases post GF.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Really interesting game tonight. I feel Parramatta are the better team on paper, but played in NQ it evens it right up.

Il back the home side with the extra rest against a travelling team who'll be feeling it more.

Penrith vs Souths is IMO the true Grand Final. Both look to be comfortably the 2 best teams right now.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Typically I'd be going for the Cowboys because I live up this way. However my mum has been a Parramatta supporter for over 70 years. Her health is failing so it could be the last opportunity for her to see another premiership. So sorry Cowboys but cmon Eels.

Back