News & Events General Tennis News

Remove this Banner Ad

I just sat down to watch this match, totally unaware of the news. Very sad for Dasha, she has been playing so well this year on her comeback, hoping that its not as serious as it looked.

I saw the score and then went and watched the video. If she has done her ACL again WTF was the physio doing getting her to put all her weight on the knee and then hop on it. I thought for sure it couldn't be that serious after seeing that.
Yeah that was totally absurd. When have we ever seen someone do that on the bench in afl or rugby, i would be asking for that physio to be sacked from there job and banned from helping anyone else, it was ludicrous

Given Djokovic will likely be able to play all tournaments he wishes in 2023, It'll be interesting to see what month he reclaims the No 1 ranking.
Given we have a 19-year-old on top atm, who is getting better and better and has a slam win on his points total, I say Novak will be lucky to reclaim it at all.

Novak is coming from a long long long way back(remember, Wimbledon has no points attached to it this year). Carlos will have that US Open win on his tally for 12 months.

Given we have a 19-year-old on top atm, who is getting better and better and has a slam win on his points total, I say Novak will be lucky to reclaim it at all.

Novak is coming from a long long long way back(remember, Wimbledon has no points attached to it this year). Carlos will have that US Open win on his tally for 12 months.

I'll say Novak reclaims after next years US open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? I mean her game is based on outlasting opponents through long rallies and having more energy to run down balls no matter how long the match lasts. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt but based on her game style she's not the last type of player I would expect.
more personality than game style.

Announced yesterday Adelaide will host back to back ATP 250/WTA 500 tournaments in the two week prior to the Aus Open.

With the first week clashing with the new teams comp and then the second week being the week before a Grand Slam I'm not expecting great fields but happy to have the two weeks of tournaments.

I presume Dohr and Chennai are still on in the first week of the year with Adelaide and the teams comp?

Announced yesterday Adelaide will host back to back ATP 250/WTA 500 tournaments in the two week prior to the Aus Open.

With the first week clashing with the new teams comp and then the second week being the week before a Grand Slam I'm not expecting great fields but happy to have the two weeks of tournaments.

I presume Dohr and Chennai are still on in the first week of the year with Adelaide and the teams comp?

Just one in Pune for the men and Auckland for the women I think

Remove this Banner Ad

Back