Manchester United Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martial has an Achilles issue doesn’t he? Absolutely was never a 1-week problem.

He’s made of glass, as is Rashford.
it was a knock he will miss one week then it became a month

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
2 weeks without a epl game and guess what we have, city next…

You’ve got to be ******* kidding me.

Not only have they been able to play their games without getting postponed but they’re in the form of their life.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
2 weeks without a epl game and guess what we have, city next…

You’ve got to be ******* kidding me.

Not only have they been able to play their games without getting postponed but they’re in the form of their life.

* ‘em. Let Keane come out of retirement to end another Haalands’s career.

Jan 3, 2008
undisclosed.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
MUFC.
So I got excited when I read ETH wanted to spend part of this break planning for January transfer window but then I saw the leak that came out which said our board wants to wait until the summer to buy players.

Seems like ETH will continuously be wrestling with the Glazer buffoons. They don't seem to get that a little more investment in January to get a CL spot is more profitable than just completely missing out on CL and then having to mass panic buy in the summer.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
So I got excited when I read ETH wanted to spend part of this break planning for January transfer window but then I saw the leak that came out which said our board wants to wait until the summer to buy players.

Seems like ETH will continuously be wrestling with the Glazer buffoons. They don't seem to get that a little more investment in January to get a CL spot is more profitable than just completely missing out on CL and then having to mass panic buy in the summer.
Muppetiers last video explained that the Glazers lawyers are meeting with interested parties to purchase the club. Hopefully this will be sorted by the end of the season.

Rumours already coming out that he'll be made available for transfer in January.
thank *

mind you we will need another centreback lindelof Martinez Jones and Varane isn't enough sadly

Bailiy burnt his bridges on leaving

Unless AWB or Casemiro or McTonimay could be used there

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
thank *

mind you we will need another centreback lindelof Martinez Jones and Varane isn't enough sadly

Bailiy burnt his bridges on leaving

Unless AWB or Casemiro or McTonimay could be used there
Jones isn't allowed in the dressing room anymore so I wouldn't include him. I guess Mengi and Tuanzebe are still around at a pinch. I'd imagine that any transfer funds received for Maguire will be spent on a new CB. If we got £30m for him then we aren't far short of Pau Torres release clause. Ten Hag might have a young player in mind who would be a bit cheaper. A CB version of Malacia if you like.

Jones isn't allowed in the dressing room anymore so I wouldn't include him. I guess Mengi and Tuanzebe are still around at a pinch. I'd imagine that any transfer funds received for Maguire will be spent on a new CB. If we got £30m for him then we aren't far short of Pau Torres release clause. Ten Hag might have a young player in mind who would be a bit cheaper. A CB version of Malacia if you like.
Let's hope we just go all in on Torres or Timber or maybe we grab a striker to fix that issue

I forgot Mengi and Tuanzebe exists thought they were sold

I legit don't know what you could get for Maguire a packet of chips?

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Let's hope we just go all in on Torres or Timber or maybe we grab a striker to fix that issue

I forgot Mengi and Tuanzebe exists thought they were sold

I legit don't know what you could get for Maguire a packet of chips?
The premier league is full of teams with loads of money. It really depends how much of a drop Maguire is willing to take. Would he got to West Ham for instance? They are going to have £200m burning a hole in their pocket in the summer. That's a perfect level for him imo.

The premier league is full of teams with loads of money. It really depends how much of a drop Maguire is willing to take. Would he got to West Ham for instance? They are going to have £200m burning a hole in their pocket in the summer. That's a perfect level for him imo.
he's been playing poorly for a year let's hope he can get us Kouilbally money around that we can run to the bank

Imagine if we could get Rice for 80 plus Maguire

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
he's been playing poorly for a year let's hope he can get us Kouilbally money around that we can run to the bank

Imagine if we could get Rice for 80 plus Maguire
I doubt that is on the cards. We are skint. We used most of next summers budget this summer. New ownership coming in hopefully which would change everything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back