Preview Grand Final 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd would be nice to get a chance to play them on the G and I mean the G not that concrete graveyard that is Marvel.

We've only played against them in Melbourne twice (both a the G) since 2009. Twice!

In comparison we've played the Lions six times at home during the same period.

We should be putting in a request to play them twice a season every second year.

Staying on the Bellarine this weekend. Looking after chooks.

I'd like to see a lot of unhappy faces in these parts tomorrow. I'll walk the streets just to catch a glimpse of the misery. Thousands of sullen Cats fans.

But I reckon they'll win quite easily, which is okay because I don't like Sydney very much either.

I'd like to see a lot of unhappy faces in these parts tomorrow. I'll walk the streets just to catch a glimpse of the misery. Thousands of sullen Cats fans.

But I reckon they'll win quite easily, which is okay because I don't like Sydney very much either.
Slightly ashamed of myself that I'm hoping for one mob to feel miserable instead of just enjoying the game

BUT I FREAKIN HATE 😡😡👹👹 GEELONG

In an ideal world they'd both lose.

Will meditate on who pisses me off the most, Papley/Buddy or Selwood/Dangerfield/Scott.

I believe Geelong are happy they're playing the Swans instead of Collingwood.

Last edited:
In an ideal world they'd both lose.

Will meditate on who pisses me off the most, Papley/Buddy or Selwood/Dangerfield/Scott.

I believe Geelong are happy to be playing the Swans instead of Collingwood.
Don't meditate too long - you might move into a trance just when you are needed to HATE all that emanates from Smugtown central

Let’s face it, if we won the game from a high tackle to Ginny (impossible as it may be) we’d be the same.
Tom is their version of Ginni - s**t stirrer, gets under the skin of the opposition etc.

Big family day tomorrow so wishing the lad all the best and looking forward to season '22 being done and dusted so we can get on with the fishing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today I told a big whopper lie.

I rang a dear elderly Geelong supporter friend wishing him good luck for his team.

Truthfully? I really don't care who wins.

Fill Happy for your Friend but not the Team

Couldn’t give a fat rats clacka who wins. My only hope is that at the first bounce BT blows out his vocal chords with one of those ridiculous oh boy wow wee comments and a sub commentator has to come in. The guy who does the VFL, my minds gone a blank but really anyone but BT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back