Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 to 10 hours for work? F&&k that 5 to 6 hours four days a week is plenty
6 days a week most weeks too
Yeah, I hate working, I'd rather be poor than spend my life working hard. Heaps of mates work 12 hours days these days, I couldn't be *ed.

Yeah me and mowie know what u do for a crust and theres no chance of u breaking a sweat is there ya soft aloe vera gel hands

I work hard as I'm saving coin
I don't work hard and long for the ******* love of it lol

Dan Hannerbury is at the pub I'm at
I had a dream about Hanners last night. He moved into my mums house for a couple of weeks, when he was finally moving out, I tried to shake his hand and my legs didn't work. He then got up to leave and his legs didn't work either. He was driving an excavator back to Melbourne.
please dont tell him

I had a dream about Hanners last night. He moved into my mums house for a couple of weeks, when he was finally moving out, I tried to shake his hand and my legs didn't work. He then got up to leave and his legs didn't work either. He was driving an excavator back to Melbourne.
please dont tell him

Not the time you did mushrooms together?

please dont tell him
Also I was concerned he was going to find my Dare Iced Coffee in the freezer because I knew he'd drink it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

please dont tell him
stoned the young ones GIF

Cowboys v Eels was a good game

Yeah, I hate working, I'd rather be poor than spend my life working hard. Heaps of mates work 12 hours days these days, I couldn't be *ed.
Well when you’ve got a travel “habit“ you have to indulge, working hard is a necessity.

Have had the travel bug since we backpacked around the world for a year after we got married - my first visit to Aus - and have done many trips since, especially since my kids finished school.

So I’m not overly into material goods, drive a basic model HRV and prefer to spend my money on making memories. I write a blog for family and interested friends when we travel and make photo books when I get back and love revisiting all the places we’ve been.

Well when you’ve got a travel “habit“ you have to indulge, working hard is a necessity.

Have had the travel bug since we backpacked around the world for a year after we got married - my first visit to Aus - and have done many trips since, especially since my kids finished school.

So I’m not overly into material goods, drive a basic model HRV and prefer to spend my money on making memories. I write a blog for family and interested friends when we travel and make photo books when I get back and love revisiting all the places we’ve been.

You can work smart not hard. Well maybe not smart but you can manipulate your life to suit your laziness. Realistically I just bought a house young and made a few investments because I was privileged enough to have family who could help me out with a deposit and knew I could * it all up and be okay. I disgust myself with how disengaged I am. I admire drive and ambition but just don't have it in me. People who make something from nothing are incredible.

Where are you going next DS? We are thinking of going back to Europe again next year. Try driving around the UK, Sicily and maybe Scandinavia or something if we can work it in. Tom Joad reckons some of those islands between Scotland and Norway are incredible. Perhaps something like the Shetlands after doing the UK.

Where are you going next DS? We are thinking of going back to Europe again next year. Try driving around the UK, Sicily and maybe Scandinavia or something if we can work it in. Tom Joad reckons some of those islands between Scotland and Norway are incredible. Perhaps something like the Shetlands after doing the UK.

Sadly don’t have a plan right now. Going to be paying for a wedding shortly.

Eastern Europe - Croatia, Bupadpest, Kralow, Prague, Slovenia all amazing.
Also loved driving the length of Portugal and the southern part of Ireland, coast to coast. Estonia, St. Petersburg brilliant - but not right now Obviously.

Scandinavia (in summer) is amazing, we camped north of the Artic circle, did some of the fjords. But it’s very expensive there.

Love Italy, especially Venice and Paris too. But I have seen lots of big cities and also tending towards the smaller towns and villages now. We also drive - have come back home to fines from New Zealand and Florence 🙄

It’s hard because I always want to go back to places I love, but there are so many I haven’t been to.

Have to go to America from time to time bc of siblings there, and it’s not my favourite although places like Yosemite are fantastic.

Haven't been to South America or a lot of Asia. Too many places, so little time ….sigh…

Sadly don’t have a plan right now. Going to be paying for a wedding shortly.

Eastern Europe - Croatia, Bupadpest, Kralow, Prague, Slovenia all amazing.
Also loved driving the length of Portugal and the southern part of Ireland, coast to coast. Estonia, St. Petersburg brilliant - but not right now Obviously.

Scandinavia (in summer) is amazing, we camped north of the Artic circle, did some of the fjords. But it’s very expensive there.

Love Italy, especially Venice and Paris too. But I have seen lots of big cities and also tending towards the smaller towns and villages now. We also drive - have come back home to fines from New Zealand and Florence 🙄

It’s hard because I always want to go back to places I love, but there are so many I haven’t been to.

Have to go to America from time to time bc of siblings there, and it’s not my favourite although places like Yosemite are fantastic.

Haven't been to South America or a lot of Asia. Too many places, so little time ….sigh…

Yep sounds familiar, I want to go back to places but see new stuff. I need to become a travel writer or something. I love the drives through random areas more than big cities too.

Yep sounds familiar, I want to go back to places but see new stuff. I need to become a travel writer or something. I love the drives through random areas more than big cities too.
In my next life, for sure! 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back