List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this depends on whether we have the balls to be more like Geelong. I’m a passionate supporter and we should be demanding a sustained period of success. Sean Darcy has all the characteristics of an AA crumbing ruck - he is a 6 month Atkins diet and a tapeworm away from achieving his potential. But that would mean our fitness department developing a capacity to understand the demands of building a team for sustained success
Look I'm going to have to wait 6 years after all these changes then come in with complete hindsight and retell everyone how I made the right call regarding whatever happens after the fact without ever actually posting it anywhere.

No to Josh Bruce. Aaron Naughton?

Interested as to why your suggesting him to the dees instead of to the dons if his so good

I don’t think he’s that good. Just think he’d be a decent stop gap till Van Rooyen hits his straps. You would have gone back to back if you had another decent key forward.

I don’t think he’s that good. Just think he’d be a decent stop gap till Van Rooyen hits his straps. You would have gone back to back if you had another decent key forward.

It’s a no from me. I would much rather plonk Spargo one out in the square to go 1 on 1 with the best key defenders in the game then to pickup Bruce.

I want Johnny Karate to post something completely insane but with just enough plausible that Kane runs with it
On a serious note though. I have a mate who gets some good info from inside the club. He told me about the Jack Watts swimming and **** stuff before it hit the mainstream media a year later. Also, he told me about the cancelled camp fiasco and the board coup that saw Bartlett kicked out.

Anyway, he actually told me that Port are looking to lure both Petty and Pickett. Petty is really close to his family and like Luke Jackson really wants to get back home after a tough two years with lockdown. Port are offering Kozzy a crazy good deal hoping that he can be a fire starter with their forward line lacking the spark of Robbie Gray and Steven Motlop. I’m told that we are asking for Mitch Georgiades, Xavier Duursma and two first round picks as a starting point with our 22 and 23 second round picks heading to Port. The club would be sad to see both go but would look for bargains such as Nathan Broad, Jarrod Brander, Liam Henry and Quinton Narkle to offset the loss.

This could all be held up by the Jackson deal which looks set to drag on. Freo are offering their first round pick and whatever they can get from Hawthorn for Lloyd Meek. West Coast aren’t interested in Jackson and he has no interest in going to them. The whole ‘I want to play in WA’ is just a face-saving smoke screen. We’re determined to get two first round picks but Bell is saying no. There’s a lot of pressure on from the coterie at MFC who think we were bent over for Lever and May. Unless a third party gets involved it might drag on until deadline day.

On Grundy, we’re exploring an option of taking on 95% of his contract and stretching it over a sixth year. The Pies are so determined to get him off the books that it’s looking likely that we’ll be getting a first rounder from them too.

On a serious note though. I have a mate who gets some good info from inside the club. He told me about the Jack Watts swimming and **** stuff before it hit the mainstream media a year later. Also, he told me about the cancelled camp fiasco and the board coup that saw Bartlett kicked out.

Anyway, he actually told me that Port are looking to lure both Petty and Pickett. Petty is really close to his family and like Luke Jackson really wants to get back home after a tough two years with lockdown. Port are offering Kozzy a crazy good deal hoping that he can be a fire starter with their forward line lacking the spark of Robbie Gray and Steven Motlop. I’m told that we are asking for Mitch Georgiades, Xavier Duursma and two first round picks as a starting point with our 22 and 23 second round picks heading to Port. The club would be sad to see both go but would look for bargains such as Nathan Broad, Jarrod Brander, Liam Henry and Quinton Narkle to offset the loss.

This could all be held up by the Jackson deal which looks set to drag on. Freo are offering their first round pick and whatever they can get from Hawthorn for Lloyd Meek. West Coast aren’t interested in Jackson and he has no interest in going to them. The whole ‘I want to play in WA’ is just a face-saving smoke screen. We’re determined to get two first round picks but Bell is saying no. There’s a lot of pressure on from the coterie at MFC who think we were bent over for Lever and May. Unless a third party gets involved it might drag on until deadline day.

On Grundy, we’re exploring an option of taking on 95% of his contract and stretching it over a sixth year. The Pies are so determined to get him off the books that it’s looking likely that we’ll be getting a first rounder from them too.
Lol wot. If we lose Pickett and Petty we are back to being a mid table team. I don’t believe you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably explains why Weightman is looking to leave the kennel. We are probably all over him.

If you are fair dinkum JK and I have no reason to believe youre not, man, thats an absolute indictment on the club.

Premiership team losing young stars like they are going out of fashion is unheard of. Peak MFC.

If you are fair dinkum JK and I have no reason to believe youre not, man, thats an absolute indictment on the club.

Premiership team losing young stars like they are going out of fashion is unheard of. Peak MFC.
I’m ok with it if we get more crumbing rucks.

I’m ok with it if we get more crumbing rucks.

I might have to start sporting sad frog in Melbourne jumper sticking a fork in an outlet as my avatar.

Ive always said I prefer Weightman to Pickett. Always.

Might be time to start a Cody Weightman on the main board to get the journos talking about it. This will result in Cody’s manager talking about it and making it happen.

While we are at it we should also do the same for Butters, McKay, Curnow, King, Mcluggage, Gary Ablett, Delta Goodrum and Kermit the frog

DEES TRIO FACE UNCERTAIN FUTURES AMID RIVAL INTEREST

Melbourne free agent Jayden Hunt faces an uncertain AFL future amid some interest from the West Coast Eagles, according to AFL Media’s Callum Twomey.

Hunt, who played 20 games in 2021 but missed out on the club’s premiership win after an a late-season ankle injury, made another 20 senior appearances this year.

As Hunt is an unrestricted free agent, he’d cost nothing for a rival club to pick up.

Twomey also revealed on SEN that rivals have interest in Toby Bedford, who’s been linked to Essendon, North Melbourne and GWS, and also expected clubs to monitor Adam Tomlinson, as the pair’s fates at Melbourne hang in the balance.

“Clubs are chasing Toby Bedford who the Dees want to keep and have offered a contract to,” Twomey said.

“Another one to keep a little eye on is Adam Tomlinson. Clubs could take a look at him given he has fallen down the pecking order of key defenders at Melbourne.

“He has two years to go on a good deal, so a club would need to take that on as well, money-wise.”

It comes as out-of-contract Demons pair Jake Melksham and Michael Hibberd are expected to receive new deals for 2023.

I'll take it if Hunt *s off, will be melting twice as hard if that peanut gets games for us next year

Yea, * off Jayden...very much hoping some club is dumb enough to save us from our own stupidity and offers Bedford a better deal than we can also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back