Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone doesn't understand how statistics over a population works.

A single anecdotal case means sweet * all across a population.

1. My personal health decisions aren’t, and never will be, a democracy.

2. The data was crystal clear for someone in my type of risk profile. It couldn’t have been clearer. You failing to understand this is a world class example of not understanding statistics.

If the media (corporate and social) says someone is “far right” I just take that to mean he/she thinks men can’t get pregnant.
FTFY

and you could add they want unborn babies to live and don't want to expose little kids to all sorts of gender engineering

Edit..wow, I guess you could substitute "far right" with the words "normal people"

FTFY

and you could add they want unborn babies to live and don't want to expose little kids to all sorts of gender engineering

Edit..wow, I guess you could substitute "far right" with the words "normal people"
Do they care about suffering migrant children, underprivileged children, children in violent families, minorities too or are they just expendable cannon fodder because they haven’t been chosen as wedge issues by their far right masters?

1. My personal health decisions aren’t, and never will be, a democracy.

2. The data was crystal clear for someone in my type of risk profile. It couldn’t have been clearer. You failing to understand this is a world class example of not understanding statistics.
There you go shifting the conversation away from what it was about Slippery. Nobody said your personal health decisions were a democracy. It was just pointed out how it could be considered selfish.

Do they care about suffering migrant children, underprivileged children, children in violent families, minorities too or are they just expendable cannon fodder because they haven’t been chosen as wedge issues by their far right masters?
you mean like the ones that are dying trying to cross a border because the left lured them there under the promise of an open border or the ones that are taken for organ harvesting by the cartels because the left lured them there with the promise of an open border. What about the ones that can barely afford to eat because of the lefts policies killing the cost of living and what about the ones sent to Martha's Vineyard....I suppose 2 can play the game

you mean like the ones that are dying trying to cross a border because the left lured them there under the promise of an open border or the ones that are taken for organ harvesting by the cartels because the left lured them there with the promise of an open border. What about the ones that can barely afford to eat because of the lefts policies killing the cost of living and what about the ones sent to Martha's Vineyard....I suppose 2 can play the game

Do you care about them, refugee children? The refugee baby that DeSantis flew halfway across the US under false pretences as a political stunt? The children in cages, the minorities, the poor, African American children? Do you care about them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The left did not promise an open border. Do you ever deal in facts?

Do you care about them, refugee children? The refugee baby that DeSantis flew halfway across the US under false pretences as a political stunt? The children in cages, the minorities, the poor, African American children? Do you care about them?
Yes - close the border and they won't come and wont die trying but they can apply to come to the country legally like everyone else has to.

Then DeSantis exposes the utter hypocrisy of the left and you guys whine and whine (because you know the optics are dreadful for the left on this issue). So what about biden bussing hundreds of thousands of illegals all over the country, flying them all over the country at night...and wait for it..what about the martha's vineyard residents calling in the military to buss the illegals anywhere but Martha's Vineyard. Where is the care from the left about this?

I see Abbott will be sending 15000 to Chicago - a sanctuary city in the coming weeks. Good as the left wants sanctuary cities, let them eat cake

Edit - migrant cages..thanks Barak Obama

Even for a PA supporter that is a dumb response. A refugee baby that may have been carried through all sorts of hazards for thousands of Km at Biden's request and then flow to one of the wealthiest location by DeSantis. You realize that Biden is president. The cages were put there by Obama. Trumps wall would have made them obsolete. WTF has the children in cages, the minorities, the poor, African American children got to do with it.

Yes - close the border and they won't come and wont die trying but they can apply to come to the country legally like everyone else has to.

Then DeSantis exposes the utter hypocrisy of the left and you guys whine and whine (because you know the optics are dreadful for the left on this issue). So what about biden bussing hundreds of thousands of illegals all over the country, flying them all over the country at night...and wait for it..what about the martha's vineyard residents calling in the military to buss the illegals anywhere but Martha's Vineyard. Where is the care from the left about this?

I see Abbott will be sending 15000 to Chicago - a sanctuary city in the coming weeks. Good as the left wants sanctuary cities, let them eat cake

Edit - migrant cages..thanks Barak Obama

The fake concern that you have for the asylum seekers exposes your real intentions.

You do not care about these people. You couldn't care less what happens to them, as long as you can try to manufacture some 'win' against 'the left'.

You are so blinded by this goal that you refuse even to consider any alternative perspective.

You have ignored my repeated comments about a government lying to asylum seekers, and then shipping them off for individual citizens to deal with for nothing more than a 'told you so' stunt, which doesn't stand up to scrutiny. You keep talking about 'hypocrisy' of 'the left', yet with only a small amount of critical thought you can see that this hypocrisy does not exist.

You can be pro-immigration in concept, and you can want to accept asylum seekers into the country you live, without also having the position of 'Hey, if the government pulls a political stunt and dumps people at my door, I will personally take them into my home.'

People that are pro-immigration still expect there to be a system in place to deal with their entry into the country, including in relation to residence, infrastructure, funding, access to legal services, application processing, etc etc.

You are are nothing but a blind sheep that follows your masters. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

The fake concern that you have for the asylum seekers exposes your real intentions.

You do not care about these people. You couldn't care less what happens to them, as long as you can try to manufacture some 'win' against 'the left'.

You are so blinded by this goal that you refuse even to consider any alternative perspective.

You have ignored my repeated comments about a government lying to asylum seekers, and then shipping them off for individual citizens to deal with for nothing more than a 'told you so' stunt, which doesn't stand up to scrutiny. You keep talking about 'hypocrisy' of 'the left', yet with only a small amount of critical thought you can see that this hypocrisy does not exist.

You can be pro-immigration in concept, and you can want to accept asylum seekers into the country you live, without also having the position of 'Hey, if the government pulls a political stunt and dumps people at my door, I will personally take them into my home.'

People that are pro-immigration still expect there to be a system in place to deal with their entry into the country, including in relation to residence, infrastructure, funding, access to legal services, application processing, etc etc.

You are are nothing but a blind sheep that follows your masters. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
OIP.f63_awWjGVWFBd6UKWg5uQHaIW

no let me be very clear - shut the border, fund ice to remove those who should not be there and only let in people that have applied legally and meet the criteria to be accepted and not the free for all it is now. Finish the border wall and then people won't make the trip in the first place and you can get rid of any cages, there won't be any need to swap communities with people, it will help put the brakes on the rampant drug and people smuggling trade...its only good news for America

Oh as for the last line - now who is the idiot;)

no let me be very clear - shut the border, fund ice to remove those who should not be there and only let in people that have applied legally and meet the criteria to be accepted and not the free for all it is now. Finish the border wall and then people won't make the trip in the first place and you can get rid of any cages, there won't be any need to swap communities with people, it will help put the brakes on the rampant drug and people smuggling trade...its only good news for America

Oh as for the last line - now who is the idiot;)

The border wall was a political tactic from Trump to rile up idiots like you. It is, and always was, a stupid idea.

You suffer from the false assumption that, because you have extreme views in one direction, anyone who disagrees with you must have an extreme view in the other direction. The reality is, anyone with a brain sits in a place that takes into account information and makes an informed view. You just jump when your masters ring their bell.

Baaaaaaaaa.

The border wall was a political tactic from Trump to rile up idiots like you. It is, and always was, a stupid idea.

You suffer from the false assumption that, because you have extreme views in one direction, anyone who disagrees with you must have an extreme view in the other direction. The reality is, anyone with a brain sits in a place that takes into account information and makes an informed view. You just jump when your masters ring their bell.

Baaaaaaaaa.
as eagleboy aptly posted

OIP.f63_awWjGVWFBd6UKWg5uQHaIW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back