NO TROLLS 2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Simmons came in more a ready prospect and does a lot of things really well from the get go. Shooting was never one of those things and much like LeBron and Giannis, it has not changed much at all. But he gets s**t on about it time and time again for unknown reasons.

I don't know if your primary ball-handler having a non-existent perimeter game whereby opposing teams, over time, were able to easily account for and which played itself out in multiple playoff series', is an unknown reason...

Not interested in watching that interview but I'm happy for him (or sorry that happened) cause the weight that's been lifted on not having to care about him is a ******* gift. The most frustrating player I've ever seen and now he's someone else's problem :relaxed:

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
So what i gathered from from Udoka Suspension both parties involved initially led the team to believe that the relationship was consensual, the woman later accused Udoka of making unwanted comments, which prompted a series of internal interviews. Which then led the Celtics to hire a law firm to do an external investigation which they finished that and gave Celtics a report 2 days ago with their findings and now his suspend for the year. Must be something bad they found out to get a year suspension.
They clearly don’t want to fire him, so they believe a year suspension will paper of the cracks. Man you could tell in the interview brad Stevens is broken by this. Something worse could’ve happened with how they’re trying to cover it up.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Kobe Bryant clip on Netflix running through Pau at the Olympics

Just Pure Kobe
That was great even better by the fact he told his teammates he was going to do it and they didn’t believe him.

randyzany

Premiership Player
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Is it though?
I like to take the piss out of anything and this isn't any different in my opinion. Just because a couple of noisy holier than thou woke banshees will cry about making jokes about misogyny/sexual abuse/abuse of power/etc.. or whatever Udoka ends up being accused of doesn't mean others who don't have a stick up their arse can't find the "dark" humour in the situation, like this dude did. His improvised irreverent impersonation of what Udoka would definitely NOT (get it?) say in a presser had me rolling in stitches, to each their own. :grinv1:

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
I like to take the piss out of anything and this isn't any different in my opinion. Just because a couple of noisy holier than thou woke banshees will cry about making jokes about misogyny/sexual abuse/abuse of power/etc.. or whatever Udoka ends up being accused of doesn't mean others who don't have a stick up their arse can't find the "dark" humour in the situation, like this dude did. His improvised irreverent impersonation of what Udoka would definitely NOT (get it?) say in a presser had me rolling in stitches, to each their own. :grinv1:
The hell are you on about?

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
I don't know if your primary ball-handler having a non-existent perimeter game whereby opposing teams, over time, were able to easily account for and which played itself out in multiple playoff series', is an unknown reason...

Not interested in watching that interview but I'm happy for him (or sorry that happened) cause the weight that's been lifted on not having to care about him is a ******* gift. The most frustrating player I've ever seen and now he's someone else's problem :relaxed:

The contrast between Giannis putting up 50 at home with the championship on the line vs Simmons refusing to shoot a couple of weeks earlier against the Hawks couldn't be more stark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The only reasons I can think of why anybody would be offended or think that send up is 'unfunny'.

There's your problem right there. False dichotomy.

It's unfunny because it looks like about two minutes of thought went into it. It's pretty lame.

randyzany

Premiership Player
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
O....K I'll be sure to tell everyone enjoying and laughing about this meme clip/whatever on social media that Son of Skeletor thinks this is unfunny because it may have taken the content creator less than 2 minutes to make. And apparently only funny memes/clips/etc.. that give the impression of having taking longer than 2 minutes can be deemed to funny. Got it.

Sheesh I'm pretty sure that on the odd occasion that I've browsed this forum I've seen similar content being posted here but it hasn't received the same reaction. Whatever.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
O....K I'll be sure to tell everyone enjoying and laughing about this meme clip/whatever on social media that Son of Skeletor thinks this is unfunny because it may have taken the content creator less than 2 minutes to make. And apparently only funny memes/clips/etc.. that give the impression of having taking longer than 2 minutes can be deemed to funny. Got it.

You do that. Let me know how it goes.

Sheesh I'm pretty sure that on the odd occasion that I've browsed this forum I've seen similar content being posted here but it hasn't received the same reaction. Whatever.

For someone who claims to have a low tolerance for people being offended, you do a pretty good line in acting offended yourself.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cant find any articles giving a reason as to why Crowder wants out. I wonder whats gone on behind the scenes.

Could be as simple as the Suns see Cam Johnson as their long term starter, and don't want to pay big money for him to come off the bench.

Crowder being a prickly character, soon to be out of contract and on the wrong side of 30 probably factors into it as well.

Ayton's the interesting one. Few fences to be mended there.

Guy can’t catch a break.
He’s clearly caught a broken toe.
Could be as simple as the Suns see Cam Johnson as their long term starter, and don't want to pay big money for him to come off the bench.

Crowder being a prickly character, soon to be out of contract and on the wrong side of 30 probably factors into it as well.

Ayton's the interesting one. Few fences to be mended there.
Crowder sees himself as a starter and wants one more decent contract. He believes he won’t get that coming off the bench behind Cam. The victim narrative he’s pushing is a bit much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back