Coach Football department changes going forward

Remove this Banner Ad

hot off the press.

very experienced football Operations, recriuiting guru coming in as senior assistant.

his name is John Be*******e.

spent a lot of time at Saints and am told Bevo does listen to him and respects his opinionsšŸ˜€
your taking the p*** aren't you?

hot off the press.

very experienced football Operations, recriuiting guru coming in as senior assistant.

his name is John Be*******e.

spent a lot of time at Saints and am told Bevo does listen to him and respects his opinionsšŸ˜€
I suppose the only reason we won't also appoint 4-time Collingwood premiership player Jack Be******e is due to the minor detail of his demise some years ago?!

Ross Lyon
Brett Montgomery
Rodney Eade
Peter Sumich
Leigh Tudor
Dean Cox
Dean Solomon

If it's Brendon Lade it would be a very disappointing appointment.

Left Richmond end of 2016 just before thier success.
Left Port Adelaide in 2019 just before they started making prelims.
Now at Stkilda which is mediocre at best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sword blade GIF by BBQ Films
blade wtf GIF by BBQ Films

Great get cleveland - from memory you also said we were interested in Barrass a few weeks back?

From the info you & Smiley Boy have gotten which seems to be good, definitely seems like there was a bit of smoke there - not saying itā€™s likely to even be a chance of happening but good to know we were at least having a dig

Seems like a decent signing for us but at the same time I get the feeling Saints fans won't be too unhappy to see him go. He was their forwardline coach this year, and they definitely had issues up there.
Just looked at the Saints threads to see if anybody was upset.

Seems like they were the opposite which doesn't make me feel too happy about the appointment

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Seems good without being a great signing possibly, so heā€™s been in charge of the forward line at Saints? Wonder what weā€™ve got in mind for him.

I wonder what heā€™s going to think when he sees the lack of respect for rucks here šŸ˜‚ maybe he can have some input here

Good first step but letā€™s hope this is one of many changes!

Just looked at the Saints threads to see if anybody was upset.

Seems like they were the opposite which doesn't make me feel too happy about the appointment

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Maybe its just that St Kilda fans (understandably) don't know how to recognise success, he is their best ever coach.

Screenshot_20220926_174956_Chrome.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back