Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS i suggest you take a closer look at the info you provided,
Pennsylvania Senate race would be a good start

I have looked at it and what RealClearPolitics are saying is the believe it will fall to the GOP, the senate races are closing right up AND there is the hidden GOP vote that needs to be considered that the polls are not picking up AND the strength of the GOP vote has traditionally been under reported leading to the elections

I have looked at it and what RealClearPolitics are saying is the believe it will fall to the GOP, the senate races are closing right up AND there is the hidden GOP vote that needs to be considered that the polls are not picking up AND the strength of the GOP vote has traditionally been under reported leading to the elections
Depending on the state with the GOP vote being underreported,
But the race I pointed John Fetterman. has been ahead in every poll of note even the GOP sponsored Polls, yet RealClearPolitics have called it a GOP win. But you do understand there is also a big Twist in that senate race because Dr Oz is moving away from Trump and is losing the MAGA vote.

I like FiveThirty Eight because of their deluxe model which accounts for local knowledge. like the under and overestimating.
Suggest you look up there deluxe model you may find it interesting

lol fascist. she is a normal person not a far left totalitarian bigot
I swear, you learn new words and then repeat them without understanding what they mean.

You do realise the party she leads came from a party literally called the Facist party ?

I mean do you just see anti-immigration and jump on without doing any reading at all?

Have you noticed how often the politicians you admire get called facist? Maybe something in that? Maybe just embrace what you are?

Last edited:
I swear, you learn new words and then repeat them without understanding what they mean.

You do realise the party she leads came from a party literally called the Facist party ?

I mean do you just see anti-immigration and jump on without doing any reading at all? Have you noticed how often the politicians you admire get called facist? Maybe something in that? Maybe just embrace what you are?
no I know exactly what I am saying. Meloni is a normal person that values family, borders and italian culture and in no world is she a FaScIsT like idiots parrot that have no idea what a fascist actually is.

Look we know you hate democracy - you have made that clear over copious amounts of rubbish posts. You love the idea of bigotry when you disagree with someone then you use names that you saw on a social media post. It seems that people in Europe are rejecting globalists, authoritarianism and loss of sovereignty and everything that goes with it and that must make you angry. It must suck to be you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without watching it, I assume it's going to go like this:
  • Traditional Family values
  • Christian country
  • Persecution complex (we're under attack from people who think it's not OK to be... something noone is actually attacking, like a family, or a white person)
  • Some minority (gays, muslims, whatever they have in italy) are taking over everything
  • Commentary around being a strong woman
  • Threats to Brexit (Italexit? Pastexit?)
  • We are super strong economically with our policies that are completely different to the other guys (which are exactly the same as the other guys and continue to perpetuate the destruction of the middle class)
How'd I do?
******* nailed it.

It is a script that has been written a long time ago, and people still fall for that s**t.

no I know exactly what I am saying. Meloni is a normal person that values family, borders and italian culture and in no world is she a FaScIsT like idiots parrot that have no idea what a fascist actually is.

Look we know you hate democracy - you have made that clear over copious amounts of rubbish posts. You love the idea of bigotry when you disagree with someone then you use names that you saw on a social media post. It seems that people in Europe are rejecting globalists, authoritarianism and loss of sovereignty and everything that goes with it and that must make you angry. It must suck to be you
See that's the problem people don't know what you are saying because you use words incorrectly. Like you've done in this post.

Again, I like democracy, I'm not the person who has tied myself to 1 Leader and only think 1 party can run a country.

I don't support politicians who suppress/oppress those they don't like. That's you and literally all the politicians you admire.

Again, I'm all for free and fair elections so different people getting an opportunity to lead is perfectly fine by me, that's where you as the facist and I differ. I can be critical of their views though

So unlike you, I'm not angry. I'm just not scared, poorly educated bigot who sees people who look and think differently to me as the enemy. I do see people like you , who are anti democratic and hateful as on the other side of the abyss though.

See that's the problem people don't know what you are saying because you use words incorrectly. Like you've done in this post.

Again, I like democracy, I'm not the person who has tied myself to 1 Leader and only think 1 party can run a country.

I don't support politicians who suppress those they don't like. That's you and literally all the politicians you admire.

Again, I'm all for free and fair elections so different people getting an opportunity to lead is perfectly fine by me, that's where you as the facist and I differ.

So unlike you, I'm not angry. I'm just not scared, poorly educated bigot who sees people who look and think differently to me as the enemy.
there you go again using words you have no idea what they mean

here is a hint, anything to the right of far left (you) is not a FaScIsT. It must suck to be a bigot like you

I mean anyone that supports family, crime control, strong borders must send you insane

Repeating the script with a giant grin you are CTID.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

here is a hint, anything to the right of far left (you) is not a FaScIsT. It must suck to be a bigot like you

I mean anyone that supports family, crime control, strong borders must send you insane

Did...did you just go with the childish approach of 'I know you are, I said you are, so what am I?'

******* hilarious.

Next you will be calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a 'commie'.

Oh wait, you've already done that!

Baaaaaaaaaaa

See, copying what others say without context doesn't help.

Again, I happily support those three things, they aren't exclusive to your bigoted views. I'd say everyone across the political spectrum wants those to varying degrees.

Just the way we want to do it might differ than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back