Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Would you vote for kirky ?

I want to hear his platform. Anyone who knows money, wine and dresses as Father Christmas is worth a hearing at least in my book.

And yes Kirky I am obsessed with you.

Well here is a radical policy which I haven’t thought all the way thru but it sort of goes - you can’t tax out of the tax system, if you don’t, won’t or haven’t put into it (exceptions being those on disability etc).

And yes, I do know someone high up in the police force so no stalking thank you very much.

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Wonder what Crow till I die thinks of this. The new Italy PM comes from a neo-fascist party.

The party Meloni now heads has been through several evolutions. She and her colleagues say the Italian centre right has “handed fascism over to history”. She condemns absolutely anti-Semitism and any breach of democratic rights.

The German Social Democrats emerged out of more extreme Marxists. Half the parties on the French left have communist roots but they are never labelled far left.

Interesting kirky . The democrats were the party of slavery and the KKK;)

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide

The party Meloni now heads has been through several evolutions. She and her colleagues say the Italian centre right has “handed fascism over to history”. She condemns absolutely anti-Semitism and any breach of democratic rights.

The German Social Democrats emerged out of more extreme Marxists. Half the parties on the French left have communist roots but they are never labelled far left.

Interesting kirky . The democrats were the party of slavery and the KKK;)

Talking about Italy not the USA and we have discussed those USA issues before - the Democrats are now what the Republicans use to be decades ago, whilst the Republicans have now become more right wing.

You like to keep referencing things from yonks ago.

And the new Italian coalition is far right and born out of fascists.

We know your type.

Time to leave I don’t want another ban.

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Talking about Italy not the USA and we have discussed those USA issues before - the Democrats are now what the Republicans use to be decades ago, whilst the Republicans have now become more right wing.

You like to keep referencing things from yonks ago.

And the new Italian coalition is far right and born out of fascists.

We know your type.

Time to leave I don’t want another ban.
so the democrats are 'supposedly' what the republicans used to be, but the Brothers of Italy are not allowed to have changed even though they have done? - isn't that called selective editing. And you like to take things from so long ago too - Brothers of Italy were linked to Fascism in the 2nd world war

Oh, and currently the democrats are as close to real fascists as you can get - look at the actions, not the words people try and hide behind

I just love continually pointing out your and others hypocrisy on just about every issue

Jul 27, 2004
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
so the democrats are 'supposedly' what the republicans used to be, but the Brothers of Italy are not allowed to have changed even though they have done? - isn't that called selective editing. And you like to take things from so long ago too - Brothers of Italy were linked to Fascism in the 2nd world war

Oh, and currently the democrats are as close to real fascists as you can get - look at the actions, not the words people try and hide behind

I just love continually pointing out your and others hypocrisy on just about every issue

My guess is hypocrisy yet another word you don't really understand. Just add it to the list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ramify

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Disappointed this didn’t get a nibble yesterday. This is something apolitical we can all discuss.

Where does it all go wrong for someone like this?

There are many personality factors involved as to why some people are rich and most are a lot poorer.

Not raised to respect money would be a start.
Add onto it things like poor impulse control, low self esteem,personal values, discipline, inability to organise and the compounding effects of substance abuse and its easy to see why some people just aren't designed to be(monetarily) wealthy. Be bloody hard to pinpoint one exact reason though.

I can relate.

Last edited:

Slippery Pete

Samcro24 alias account
Jul 19, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Now stop quoting me, I don't won't to have to put you on ignore as it breaks up the thread.

1664270237528.gif

Slippery Pete

Samcro24 alias account
Jul 19, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
There are many personality factors involved as to why some people are rich and most are a lot poorer.

Not raised to respect money would be a start.
Add onto it things like poor impulse control, low self esteem,personal values, discipline, inability to organise and the compounding effects of substance abuse and its easy to see why some people just aren't designed to be(monetarily) wealthy. Be bloody hard to pinpoint one exact reason though.

I can relate.

Interesting thing about that story is his parents put the money in a trust, only giving him access to a bit at a time… so obviously they had some idea, or maybe he directed them to do that, not trusting himself.

Slippery Pete

Samcro24 alias account
Jul 19, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Isn't Biden famously at -1 for exiting Afghanistan?

Or... are you implying more and longer is better?

Thirteen troops needlessly lost their lives as a result of that botched exit.

Imagine if that happened on Trump’s watch.

Imagine if Russia/Ukraine happened on Trump’s watch.

You and the other dipshits would be in here every single day talking about it, that I can guarantee you.

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC

You and the other dipshits would be in here every single day talking about it, that I can guarantee you.
Imagine if it was Biden's Plan a plan made directly with the Taliban without US military and Afghanistan involvement.
Yea blame Biden for being the top man at the time of the withdrawal but you cannot blame him for the withdrawal Plan
All he did was extend the deadline for all US troops to leave Afghanistan, And yes he could have done it better, and yes the US military leadership could have done better, But the die was cast and there was not a lot of room for manoeuvring.
The withdrawal was negotiated by Trump without the involvement of the US military or the Afghanistan government. Trump directly dealt with the Taliban
Think about that for a minute.

And I did not get my information from the Media or Social Media.
But there is plenty of information out there from trusted media resources that explain what did happen. Just don't trust anything from the US media and Social media on this subject.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Trump set up that failure by doing a deal with the Taliban.
In fact everything Trump does, fails. Loser.

May 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
WWTFC,Chelsea,Glasgow Celtic,Lech Poznan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back