Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Lmao Southgate surely will drop him after that.

On what planet does Harry Maguire deserve to be in the England squad for the Nations League, as a final test, before it comes to selecting the squad for the World Cup? He’s been an incredible woeful defender over the last 12 months and now he’s played 10 minutes in the last four league fixtures.

I don’t know what Gareth Southgate sees in Harry Maguire that the rest of us don’t. Odd.

On what planet does Harry Maguire deserve to be in the England squad for the Nations League, as a final test, before it comes to selecting the squad for the World Cup? He’s been an incredible woeful defender over the last 12 months and now he’s played 10 minutes in the last four league fixtures.

I don’t know what Gareth Southgate sees in Harry Maguire that the rest of us don’t. Odd.
Plays favourites surely there are better English centrebacks around somewherre

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots

Southgate is about as useless as a manage as Maguire is as a defender. So it makes sense as to why he continues to pick him.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool fans saying TAA would have won the game for Liverpool

The campaigner is useless at defending and would get reamed playing against Germany
Hahahahaha pool fans are a piss take to say the least.

There is a reason why every team attacks the side he is defending on…

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
So bad that only watching Optus Sports match highlights of the goals wouldn’t have done it justice.

Lol what’s he doing running down the wing, then trying to cut back in. He’s finished beyond repair at United, the blokes confidence and form is absolutely shot. Official change of captain needs to be done.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Lol what’s he doing running down the wing, then trying to cut back in. He’s finished beyond repair at United, the blokes confidence and form is absolutely shot. Official change of captain needs to be done.

I have no bloody idea mate. It’s something you would see in Sunday league football as a bit of a laugh between mates, not on the International stage for England. And I wouldn’t even call it a confidence thing, because that would require not thinking at all. Harry Maguire definitely had that s**t planned out as soon as he got the ball and had the confidence (and the ego) to try to go full

😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
He’s finished beyond repair at United, the blokes confidence and form is absolutely shot.

Yeah, it's obvious that the situation at United is too toxic to be repaired. He needs to get away from the spotlight and start afresh. The problem for him is that he's reached such a level of notoriety that I struggle to see how he'll ever regain confidence because with the level of scrutiny his performances receive every mistake is going to be magnified. I think he needs to follow Smalling's footsteps and get out of England if he has any hope of salvaging his career.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Yeah, it's obvious that the situation at United is too toxic to be repaired. He needs to get away from the spotlight and start afresh. The problem for him is that he's reached such a level of notoriety that I struggle to see how he'll ever regain confidence because with the level of scrutiny his performances receive every mistake is going to be magnified. I think he needs to follow Smalling's footsteps and get out of England if he has any hope of salvaging his career.
We are going to need to pay a portion of his contract just to * him off. Contracted until 2025 and on £200k a week. No one is paying that for a broken down Harry Maguire, unless we chip in at least half of it.

We are going to need to pay a portion of his contract just to * him off. Contracted until 2025 and on £200k a week. No one is paying that for a broken down Harry Maguire, unless we chip in at least half of it.
Just do it.

weekend at bernies

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, GSW
and like Smalling i think Italy would probably suit him more also.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Couldn’t agree more with this.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Thought it was 2024 he was contracted to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back