NBA 2022 Pre Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1519432

The NBA Pre Season kicks off this Friday (local time) with the champions GSW taking on Bradley Beal and Kyle Kuzma. The game will take place in Tokyos Saitama Super Arena (さいたまスーパーアリーナ), stronghold of the Saitama Broncos. The circa 20,000 seat stadium is honoured to host the champions as well as future Japanese HOFer RUI HACHIMURA.

At time of posting, it remains to be seen if Australian-Sudanese national Makur Makur will make the roster.

In the second game, the NBA spits in the face of the Seattle faithful by saying hey, you want NBA action? Here's the other LA team and Ra'anana Maccabi Ra'anana who are in the ....... wait.......Israeli second tier league. Jake Pemberton and Tyler Wideman are coming home!

Please check the link below for information about your nba teams games.

Last edited:

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
Can anyone confirm that league pass is only AU$155 bucks this season? That'd be a massive price cut, but I can't see anything saying that the listed prices are US dollars, so... I guess it is?

Looks legit

Perhaps they are trying to retain the subscriber base generated from covid lockdowns.

Can anyone confirm that league pass is only AU$155 bucks this season? That'd be a massive price cut, but I can't see anything saying that the listed prices are US dollars, so... I guess it is?
It’s correct.

Will you actually start modding then?

This place is lucky in that posters are by and large of quality and sound upbringing requiring little if any intervention.

The machinations of executives is not something that's quantifiable.

IMG_9780.JPG

IMG_9779.JPG

IMG_9778.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back