Denver at Las Vegas LIVE
New England at Green Bay LIVE

MONDAY, OCTOBER 3 @ 11:20 AM
Kansas City at Tampa Bay LIVE

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4 @ 11:15 AM
Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 30/9: Miami at Cincinnati
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.30 AM ON 3/10: Minnesota vs New Orleans (at Tottenham)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 3/10: Buffalo at Baltimore
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 3/10: Tennessee at Indianapolis

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 4.00 AM ON 3/10: Jacksonville at Philadelphia
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 7.25 AM ON 3/10: New England at Green Bay
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 7.25 AM ON 3/10: Denver at Las Vegas
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.20 AM ON 3/10: Kansas City at Tampa Bay
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.15 AM ON 4/10 : Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 4:00 AM on 3/10: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

The fact these players make so much money and traffic infringements for the common man are * all for them is half the problem. The NFL needs the power to add bigger fines or something to speeding tickets. $300 fines , i mean why would Garrett care about that, he wipes his ass with $100 bills. Innocent peoples lives are at stake, they need a far bigger deterrent than $300 fines to stop them being dickheads.

Last edited:

Upstart Swan

All Australian
Jun 6, 2012
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Western United, Oakland A's, Bayern
Him and cameras are just so incompatible. He's like a really really bad amateur actor. Can't deliver lines and too self-conscious of the camera being there, hamming it up for it.

I think that's why he's so cringe in all those videos we see of him.
Wes Welker makes him look like De Niro...

FFS... :(

Christian McCaffrey (quad) didn't practice Wednesday.​

Here we go again. Coach Matt Rhule said the injury popped up after the Week 3 win over the Saints. Rhule refused to speculate on McCaffrey's Week 4 availability against the Cardinals, so this sounds more serious than the little issues he'd been dealing with the first couple weeks. McCaffrey's body just seems unable to handle a full workload anymore despite being just 26 years old.

Dalvin Cook (shoulder) did not practice Wednesday.​

We didn't have to wait for the injury report because Vikings coach Kevin O'Connell said it was "safe to assume" Cook would be held out of practice Wednesday. He noted the team would try to get him some walkthroughs before making a decision on his status. I.e., if he can't go, Alexander Mattison will inherit the bulk of his role. Mattison would be a clear RB1 for Week 4.

David Montgomery (ankle/knee) did not practice Wednesday.​

Montgomery went down with the injuries in the first quarter of Chicago's matchup with the Texans. He was unable to return and the team has since labeled him day to day. There's a chance he's able to suit up for Week 4, but the odds don't look great with a DNP to start the week. Khalil Herbert will draw the start if Montgomery is sidelined. He rushed for 157 yards and two scores on 20 carries while filling in for Montgomery last week. Herbert could push for RB1 status versus the Giants.

D'Andre Swift (shoulder) is not practicing Wednesday.​

Coach Dan Campbell said Swift is "day to day" but admits Swift would have to feel "significantly better" to play this week against Seattle. There have been reports the Lions could opt to sit Swift through the team's Week 6 bye, costing him the next two games. If that does happen, Jamaal Williams would be a rock-solid RB2 with touchdown upside, and Craig Reynolds would slide into some of Swift's role as an RB3/FLEX.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The fact these players make so much money and traffic infringements for the common man are * all for them is half the problem. The NFL needs the power to add bigger fines or something to speeding tickets. $300 fines , i mean why would Garrett care about that, he wipes his ass with $100 bills. Innocent peoples lives are at stake, they need a far bigger deterrent than $300 fines to stop them being dickheads.

I don't understand the drive like a dickhead thing especially when your life is worth that much. So weird to me.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
How do the Bills stay at #1?’

They lost to a team outside your top 10! There's something seriously wrong with a team that can possess the ball for 40min and not dominate that game.
It was pretty piss poor I agree.
But not sure anyone else has made a clear claim for #1.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
How is it that CBS has the best two games of the week and yet they have their 3rd and 7th best commentary teams calling them? 😂
Because they are both early games. Its rare that the A team is calling an early game when its that networks double header weekend.
At least the Ravens/Bills game is most of the country [Red]. Look how little markets get the Eagles/Jags game [Yellow]

04-CBS-E.png

I do think this is very funny after Jones twisted Brian Burns ankle in a dirty ankle lock last year, doesnt feel too good does it spooky lala :p

Dalvin Cook (shoulder) did not practice Wednesday.​

We didn't have to wait for the injury report because Vikings coach Kevin O'Connell said it was "safe to assume" Cook would be held out of practice Wednesday. He noted the team would try to get him some walkthroughs before making a decision on his status. I.e., if he can't go, Alexander Mattison will inherit the bulk of his role. Mattison would be a clear RB1 for Week 4.
I know this post is more related to fantasy football, but I don’t thing Mattison is a downgrade from Cook at all. Cook’s not having a good start to the season….

I know this post is more related to fantasy football, but I don’t thing Mattison is a downgrade from Cook at all. Cook’s not having a good start to the season….

Mattison is a beast. Better than many starting RBs around the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back