Damien Hardwick says "I don’t have to remind anyone in this room what our track record is against the Cats on the biggest stage”

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what he is trying to say is he believes Geelong can't win on their own merit, and the AFL has conspired to cheat on behalf of Geelong, the focus of this cheating has been to remove any rule that restricts what Geelong is good at and add rules to dull any advantage Richmond has. It's a conspiracy theory.
Oh so it's nonsense, got cha

Rage would be your GF thread (which is very entertaining by the way).

I think there’s a few of us just pointing out that talking about why you would have won when you finished 7th and failed at the first hurdle is … pretty pathetic.

Even I had a chuckle at our thread.
The fact this thread is still going on a throw away comment and cats fans seem to have taken it to heart confirms you are enraged. Really when you think about it, its nothing you're own coach hasn't done when speaking about us in our premiership years, just that this time what he said is true so it stings a bit more.

The fact this thread is still going on a throw away comment and cats fans seem to have taken it to heart confirms you are enraged. Really when you think about it, its nothing you're own coach hasn't done when speaking about us in our premiership years, just that this time what he said is true so it stings a bit more.

No rage here. I’m a very happy Premiership fan. Great to see us continue to perform so long after our dynasty.

I think the thread is still going because it’s weird to see a grown man who coaches a professional sports team talk about what he would have done if only 4 things happened different. And you’ve got my sympathy for that. Hope you can pull through and become successful again.

:beercheers::beercheers::beercheers:

If you’re working from home it’s nice to get on to Bigfooty and spar with Mental
“short people” (on your phone) 👍

I mean “you’re on coach” (above) just says a lot doesn’t it 🤣

Good on you for trying 👍

While I don't agree with what he said, it's like Trump at a MAGA rally. He's hardly going to say that he lost the election fairly and we should all move on.
The Richmond - Trump analogies from conspiracies to not accepting results continue. I just hope they storm AFL house for the parody to be complete.

I think Hardwick went over the top a little bit. Geelong’s finals record against Richmond is not that bad after all.

Ten losses and two wins or thereabouts. I mean, its not 0-12, so Dimma had no right to talk down to them like that...

Thats all frog shiit

The only relevant count - is the big count - the GF Count

And presently it sits at 2 to Richmond and 1 - to the Reigning Premier Geelong

A few comments in this thread from Geelong supporters trying to disparage the culture at Richmond. It’s the same culture and leaders that less than two years ago were doing this.

View attachment 1522224

But yeah, Richmond’s culture is

I don’t think that’s the intent (being serious for a second). Richmond’s ability to create a winning culture and reform the club as well as the team has been first rate. At the moment, I’d say Richmond Sydney and Geelong are the leaders in that regard.

I would say this Hardwick comment is counter to how I understand that culture, though. It’s a season where you lost to North. I think it’s reasonable to say you need to improve.

I’ve no interest in this turning into a Rich / Cats shitfight though, so signing off from this one.

A few comments in this thread from Geelong supporters trying to disparage the culture at Richmond. It’s the same culture and leaders that less than two years ago were doing this.

View attachment 1522224

But yeah, Richmond’s culture is trash.

No it’s just the “Tugger nuffies” on “BigFooty.com”.

If we had a Modern Aventine (Rome), those “nuffies” would live there 👍

Do those same “nuffies” include their families in their brilliantly intelligent posts ? 🤣

I've seen a few BF drongos here making the same claim.

Did 'dimmer' reveal whether the tigers would have beaten Sydney?

Given that Richmond v Collingwood in finals stands at 6 of the last 7 Richmond’s way, then I guess we do know. 😁
Yeah, I'm not sure Jim Jess would be influencing many contests if Richmond came up against Collingwood in the 2019 finals series.

Like Hardwick's comment about Geelong, we are talking about the current era.

But of course, you knew that...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's unbelievable that he's still going on about the ARC too. If they had genuinely got the wrong result the wrong way he'd have a case, but the ARC got the right result a questionable way, so essentially Dimma is still bitter that the Tigers didn't get away with 6 points for a behind.
“A questionable way” lol

“A questionable way” lol

What isn’t questionable about it? They made the determination that it clearly went over the post, and when aligning the multiple angles up, that is a geometrically accurate conclusion. Calling it “questionable” is a generous call on my behalf to acknowledge the confusion of those who struggled with grade 10 maths.

1 regular flag = 3 MCG tenant flags.
preparing for your GF no doubt come Rd.1,like every year,its the only game & month thats mattered @ Carlton for over 20 years now:'(
closeup-profile-side-view-portrait-of-her-she-nicelooking-lovely-picture-id1160771872

What isn’t questionable about it? They made the determination that it clearly went over the post, and when aligning the multiple angles up, that is a geometrically accurate conclusion. Calling it “questionable” is a generous call on my behalf to acknowledge the confusion of those who struggled with grade 10 maths, basic spelling, and any idea of English grammar.

I fixed it for you see above also
👍

“Calling it “questionable” is a generous call on my behalf to acknowledge the confusion of those who struggled with grade 10 maths, basic spelling, and any idea of English grammar.”

You're wrong!

They finally played a home and away game late in the season that mattered this season.

And it was glorious!
was better than winning a flag watching that mother of all chokes, in fact if ya gave me a choice of 1/ would id rather go out on date
with pammy anderson or
2/ stay at home n watch a replay of rd 23 2022 Coll v. Carl ? it'd be a no brainer :)

What isn’t questionable about it? They made the determination that it clearly went over the post, and when aligning the multiple angles up, that is a geometrically accurate conclusion. Calling it “questionable” is a generous call on my behalf to acknowledge the confusion of those who struggled with grade 10 maths.
They made the decision within 10 secs looking at exactly the same vision channel 7 showed. The rule was conclusive evidence to overturn. There was nothing conclusive in it, it was a hunch and a guess that they went with that decided the game.

They made the decision within 10 secs looking at exactly the same vision channel 7 showed. The rule was conclusive evidence to overturn. There was nothing conclusive in it, it was a hunch and a guess that they went with that decided the game.

All sounds a little questionable.

They got the right result. Thankfully.

View attachment 1522224

But yeah, Richmond’s culture is trash.

A quality gesture from the Tigers. As was the respect shown to Hurley when kicked a goal in his last match. Don't think I've ever seen that kind of response on field before to rival players. It was a great look for footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back