NO TROLLS Hawthorn Racism Review - Sensitive issues discussed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t use this thread as an opportunity to troll North or any other clubs, you’ll be removed from the discussion. Stick to the topic and please keep it civil and respectful to those involved. Keep personal arguements out of this thread.
Help moderators by not quoting obvious trolls and use the report button, please and thank you.

If you feel upset or need to talk you can call either Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636 or Lifeline on 13 11 14 at any time.

- Crisis support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders 13YARN (13 92 76) 13YARN - Call 13 92 76 | 24 /7

This is a serious topic, please treat it as such.

Videos, statements etc in the OP here:

Link to Hawthorn Statement. - Link to ABC Sports article. - Leaked Report

Last edited:
Yer the change of sim prevented it all. They also must of taken his car keys, computer access, envelopes, carrier pigeons, fax machine and every other ability to communicate.
That or he just didn’t want to.

It’s clear from the leaked emails that the player ghosted his partner and then hid behind the club. Reprehensible.

It seems to me that over the years the story has morphed.

I'm confident that the accused side of events will bring some balance to the accusations.

Innocent until proven guilty is still a thing last time I checked.

Nothing surer than the accused continuing with their employment.

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk

That doesn’t mean what you think it does.

The document is a set of untested allegations masquerading as the output of an investigation. It contains recommendations to rectify issues that are as yet unproven.

Waiving it around as some sort of smoking gun fait accompli is juvenile.
They don’t need to be proven. When you’re upset and you aren’t in a position of power do you need to prove to someone who is as to why your upset? You’re acting as if their feelings need to be validated by some higher authority rather than just acknowledge that those are their feelings.

* me. It’s like trying to teach a robot what empathy is.

It seems to me that over the years the story has morphed.

I'm confident that the accused side of events will bring some balance to the accusations.

Innocent until proven guilty is still a thing last time I checked.

Nothing surer than the accused continuing with their employment.

How has it changed?

You got kids jenny? Ever tried to stop them contacting their girlfriends/boyfriends if they really want to see each other? Feels to me there could be a bit more to this particular story at least, were not talking about pre-teens they sound like they were at least 21 year old adults so will reserve judgment until a bit more info comes out about this one
Well the difference being his phone was taken off him, his SIM changed so he didn’t have contact numbers and they didn’t have his. They didn’t even know HOW or where to contact him. He was moved in with a hawthorn coach and I would hazard a guess he went to and from the footy club with him and wasn’t given much leeway.

My kid on the other hand, once he turned 18, all rules of the house stopped. He was an adult now, and he had choices to make and consequences of those choices to experience. I wouldn’t dare tell him who he could or couldn’t contact, or where he could or couldn’t go. That these grown men felt they had the right to do that all in the name of ******* football is disgraceful!

They don’t need to be proven. When you’re upset and you aren’t in a position of power do you need to prove to someone who is as to why your upset? You’re acting as if their feelings need to be validated by some higher authority rather than just acknowledge that those are their feelings.

Ahh, justice kind of does rely on allegations being proven prior to punishment being handed out to the villans.

Well the difference being his phone was taken off him, his SIM changed so he didn’t have contact numbers and they didn’t have his. They didn’t even know HOW or where to contact him. He was moved in with a hawthorn coach and I would hazard a guess he went to and from the footy club with him and wasn’t given much leeway.

My kid on the other hand, once he turned 18, all rules of the house stopped. He was an adult now, and he had choices to make and consequences of those choices to experience. I wouldn’t dare tell him who he could or couldn’t contact, or where he could or couldn’t go. That these grown men felt they had the right to do that all in the name of ******* football is disgraceful!

The way some posters characterise these events it’s a wonder Clarko hasn’t been charged with kidnapping.

Unfortunately the facts don't care about feelings.

The human race has perfected the art of lying, and using feelings to further ones cause.

“You have 24 hours to process and formulate a response to this potentially untrue and defamatory allegation before I print a story that will destroy your life.

Sincerely, Alfred A. Prick, ABC News. Click”
And if you need more time, please contact me.

Its not that hard posting the truth you know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How has it changed?
From the truth.

How coach I've got relationship issues. Don't know what to do. Partner is pregnant and I don't think I can handle having a kid. I'm 18 years old and I don't know how to break it off with my partner.

Listen son, life can be hard and having a kid if you're not ready is even harder. Have you and your partner thought about an abortion.

10 YEARS LATER.

"HE WANTED ME TO KILL MY BABY".

Doesn't take an Einstein to work out how the story has morphed.

From the truth.

How coach I've got relationship issues. Don't know what to do. Partner is pregnant and I don't think I can handle having a kid. I'm 18 years old and I don't know how to break it off with my partner.

Listen son, life can be hard and having a kid if you're not ready is even harder. Have you and your partner thought about an abortion.

10 YEARS LATER.

Oh the imagined conversation you had in your head is different to whats in the report?

I was hoping you had gone through the 2013 email and reconciled it to the hawks report and found differences but I can see you've reached a higher level of evidence

From the truth.

10 YEARS LATER.

Would you believe them if they were white? I bet you wouldn't be defending Clarko if he took the bombers job.

What was the name of that other thread..

Bigfooty is a haven for racist trolls

thread has more "draftees" than a chopper over Saigon in the 70s

“You have 24 hours to process and formulate a response to this potentially untrue and defamatory allegation before I print a story that will destroy your life.

Sincerely, Alfred A. Prick, ABC News. Click”
What about the lives Clarkson has destroyed? Are they less important to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back