BigFooty Death List 2022 : Host - ClarkeM

Remove this Banner Ad

cause of death ?
According to TMZ: Coolio’s longtime manager, Jarez, says Coolio went to the bathroom at his friend’s house, but when he didn’t come after a while … the friend kept calling for him, and eventually went in and found Coolio laying on the floor. We’re told the friend called EMTs, who arrived and pronounced Coolio dead on the scene — and Jarez tells us the paramedics suspect he suffered cardiac arrest.

The official cause of death will be determined by the medical examiner.

Oh that's no good. 59 does seem to be pretty good for a rapper though, not a great longevity of life in that line of occupation.

Yeah that's a good innings for a rapper,, a lot of them don't make it past 30 so for Coolio to make it past 50 and almost make it to 60 is a good effort.

According to TMZ: Coolio’s longtime manager, Jarez, says Coolio went to the bathroom at his friend’s house, but when he didn’t come after a while … the friend kept calling for him, and eventually went in and found Coolio laying on the floor. We’re told the friend called EMTs, who arrived and pronounced Coolio dead on the scene — and Jarez tells us the paramedics suspect he suffered cardiac arrest.

The official cause of death will be determined by the medical examiner.

guess when you can't there's no point of living

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am stepping down as host - general health and upcoming surgery dates - and ClarkeM has kindly accepted to take over the competition for the remainder of this year

He has also indicated a desire to continue as host for next year - which I am in agreement with

If mods Gough and Wosh can assist ClarkeM in what transition he needs that would be much appreciated

I am stepping down as host - general health and upcoming surgery dates - and ClarkeM has kindly accepted to take over the competition for the remainder of this year

He has also indicated a desire to continue as host for next year - which I am in agreement with

If mods Gough and Wosh can assist ClarkeM in what transition he needs that would be much appreciated
Your health is all that matters mate. I bow to our new deathlist overlord ClarkeM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back