Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This club and its supporters backed him to the hilt to give him the absolute best support he needs in a shitful year, and we bag Clarkson for some light at the end of the tunnel, cue the off-field complete drama fiasco s**t flinging and this kid shirks it at the final hurdle before coming into greener pastures for next year, after 1 year in his contracted years at the club after WANTING to be drafted at Pick 1?

F*ck him. Seriously. The fans put up with a lot of s**t for years and you had a pretty bog average year yet everyone defended you Jase from the media onslaught and this is what they get?

Forgive me for not having ANY sympathy for your entire career as we boo the ever-loving * out of you because you frankly deserve it.

Just curious if we boo him, are we racists because his step father is of First Nation decent?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Would we be in favour of taking Dan Houston as part of a trade? Houston plus 2022 1st and exchange of future 3rd pick for their 1st etc?

Last edited:
I'm also at the acceptance point, within an hour of my initial "Noooooooooooo" reaction. It's probably for the best all round.

The kid is very immature and VERY poorly advised, so I'm not going to harbour a grudge against him.

I agree with Chad here. It's pretty clear that Port (via FF, I assume) have been in his ear since he was drafted, so they simply must make it happen because the optics of them failing to land him would be unbearable for them. They would be lynched if Adelaide were able to do a better deal and grab him.

Adelaide probably don't want him

He was always going to return back to S.A
Seems a bit like Buckley and Brisbane many years ago
Should of taken the crows offer 12 months ago
I feel for all north supporters but your recruitment team would of know he would want to leave
Port will offer 2 firsts with maybe a player
Or even try trading pick 8 and Amon pick 27 to move up and then add next year's first
Might get 2 (plus Rioli) from WC for 8, 27 and Georgiades

Last edited:
Welcome to being the most hated NMFC player in the history of the NMFC. May failure follow you wherever you go, and football end up being a millstone around your neck. There is no Shinboner 1041. Just some weak-willed sook who never deserved to wear the jumper. * off.

Meh. Hard to invest emotionally in a trade request from a petulant player who clearly never invested in the club or its culture to begin with, and suspect most who never bought into the messiah malarkey would feel much the same.

It annoys me sometimes, around trade period, when pundits reduce players to mere currency - so much of following football involves caring for the players who pull on the club guernsey, on a level beyond the hired hands that such talk boils them down to - but realistically, that's all Horne-Francis has ever been for us to date, an asset not currently performing but with high expected return. Cash him in for high value now, and we should be able to convert what we get into something better both short-term and long-term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1524393
Ute needs a wash tomorrow
With a bit of flamboyance, you could change that into an AB :cool:

a9c637a899b03a9c6d46ecac1e2bdb8e.jpg

You guys will be fine.

2x first rounders, another decent young player like Bergman tacked on.

You don’t want to keep players who don’t have any interest in playing for the club and continue to undermine the coaching group and footy program.

JHF struggled with the weight of being Pick 1 - wonder how he is now going to cope with the added expectation of a massive contract?

Seems awful now, but you’ll be laughing in 12 months time.

It is difficult for supporters but you have to take the emotion out of list management.

We will have to see what the offer is, if the initial offer isn't good then I can see discussions going nowhere.

I think the timing is the most disappointing thing, he probably would have made the call earlier had we not got Clarkson, but this Hawthorn shitshow has last week was probably the tipping point, it doesn't look like it is going to get resolved any time soon.

Welcome to being the most hated NMFC player in the history of the NMFC. May failure follow you wherever you go, and football end up being a millstone around your neck. There is no Shinboner 1041. Just some weak-willed sook who never deserved to wear the jumper. * off.
He will be booed for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back