Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would it have anything to do with Clarkson? Likely he wont be coaching now

I think he already wanted to leave, then leant towards staying with Clarko coming in, then made the decision to leave with all this s**t with Clarko coming up.

Having not watched much footy in 2022 until finals rolled around, I need a frame of reference. Is JHF more, or less, unlikeable than Ginnivan?

More likeable, but also more of a whiny FIGJAM campaigner.

Having not watched much footy in 2022 until finals rolled around, I need a frame of reference. Is JHF more, or less, unlikeable than Ginnivan?
More likeable, in the same way he's shorter than Sandilands.

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Vic's are throwing the toys out of the cot

Why would the draft system be in strife because North Melbourne drafted a player who didn't want to be there in the first place? If anything, the draft system is fine, it's the contract system that needs a rejig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Has been training at the Holden Centre since Collingwood got knocked out. No idea who with.
The enthusiasm of youth, eh? You never want the season to end, and when it does, you just want the next one to start.

That'll wear off soon enough. And then he'll be as tired, embittered and world-weary as the rest of us.

I mean, good on him, you go young fella!

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
The enthusiasm of youth, eh? You never want the season to end, and when it does, you just want the next one to start.

That'll wear off soon enough. And then he'll be as tired, embittered and world-weary as the rest of us.

I mean, good on him, you go young fella!
He'll be cherry ripe when AFLX begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back