Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why the clarko allegations have come out at the worst possible time

And all of it could very well likely be false and we keep clarko but costs us anyway

At least if it were after trade period we’d have our list set and time to resolve prior to the next trade period

Instead we have uncertainty

Russell Jackson the glory finding journo hope he gets a fat lawsuit coming his way when this is all done
I find it a lot easier to believe that the Hawthorn saga is keeping potential trade recruits away from us than it is pushing our current players out (at least at this point in time).

I find it a lot easier to believe that the Hawthorn saga is keeping potential trade recruits away from us than it is pushing our current players out (at least at this point in time).

Exactly, you could still stay and ride out next year if you like and if Clarko gets back well and good and if we are still ******* up s**t creek without a paddle then request a trade home (to either club to do the right thing by your current club) and not drop it the night before trade eon starts.

Noble:
At the time nothing substantial we were concerned about.
No, real consideration given about the pick package offered by Adelaide.
Spoke to JHFs family about moving to melbourne to expand his support network.
No alarm bells at the time about him departing.

Last edited:
Imagine a double death ride for 2023 capped by Port imploding, knifing Hinkley and finishing last. Would almost be worth the pain of the ticket price.

Where there will be two teams I will want to see beaten every week now. Port and *essendon. A real dilemma when they play each other

Noble:

Wasn't surprised this morning hearing about it. We'd heard probably mid season there was interest from both SA Clubs

**** what a pearl of wisdom. In other news Nobes was hearing mid season from plants that they like the sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back