Non-Lions discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenever I think about the problems facing North, I reflect on our experience......

At least we could recall glory days of premierships....

For North, doing that leads directly to Carey v Stevens, Round 6 2003 :D

Now whispers around Taryn Thomas maybe asking for a trade. Might not happen but confirms that North can’t take a trick. Cursed or something.

What are St Kilda doing this trade period? Most other clubs seem to be wheeling and dealing behind the scenes, whereas there doesn’t seem to be anything (other than a failed attempt at De Goey) coming from the Saints.

Such an uninspiring, vanilla list.

I’ve probably jinxed it now and they’ve been plotting to get Hugh or something..

Last edited:
What are St Kilda doing this trade period? Most other clubs seem to be wheeling and dealing behind the scenes, whereas there doesn’t seem to be anything (other than a failed attempt at De Goey) coming from the Saints.

I’ve probably jinxed it now and they’ve been plotting to get Hugh or something..

Cap trouble I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

darcy parish is about to finish outside the top 20 of essendon's bnf

he must be gettable as a fa next year for the right team

Also the guy who resigned as NAB CEO following the banking royal commission
"Andrew Thorburn is chairman of the City on a Hill church that preaches against gay sex and abortion." Essendon ...... seriously ..... I wonder in particular what their AFLW team are thinking about him

"Andrew Thorburn is chairman of the City on a Hill church that preaches against gay sex and abortion." Essendon ...... seriously ..... I wonder in particular what their AFLW team are thinking about him

Bloke seems to have an affinity for dodgy operations. Should fit right in at Essington.

There must be an error on their leaderboard. There’s no way he is outside the top 21 vote getters in that team.
thought that but they posted 2 leaderboards where he wasnt on it so assumed it was correct

ended up equal 10th with 2 other players if the final count they posted is accurate

They appeared excited about offloading Hill's salary to Clarko until the report nuked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back