Traded Griffin Logue [Traded with Darcy Tucker, F3 to North for F2 PP, F3 PP and F4]

Remove this Banner Ad

You aren't a North fan, you don't know how we feel. The past 6 years has sent a fear to all of us that even the best of things could go horribly south.
Ohhh I getcha, you're all just worried that North will somehow stuff this

DW bout it, you don't have any other capital to trade and the AFL gave you the picks for free, you guys are gonna be fine no matter what

EDIT: 2 hours on

... okay maybe you have more capital now, hmmm

Last edited:
Nick Offerman Laughing GIF

So yeah, that's $250k to $300k per year more than us.

If it's a 5 year deal compared to our 4 then it's up to a total contract worth $2 mil more than Freo's!

The Roos are officially in Gold Coast territory. $700k a year for Thomas, $750-$800k for Logue, JHF leaving.

I'm feeling the assistance package could have been more.

So yeah, that's $250k to $300k per year more than us.

If it's a 5 year deal compared to our 4 then it's a total contract worth $2 mil more than Freo's!

The Roos are officially in Gold Coast territory. $700k a year for Thomas, $750-$800k for Logue, JHF leaving.

I'm feeling the assistance package could have been more.
Not really they have the opposite issue with their cap trying to meet the minimum

Not really they have the opposite issue with their cap trying to meet the minimum

How is this different to the Polec deal and its possibly only $100k per year off the contract that Gold Coast is trading pick 7 away to get rid of.

It's a huge investment. Good luck to Logue but I wouldn't be happy if it was my team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is this different to the Polec deal and its possibly only $100k per year off the contract that Gold Coast is trading pick 7 away to get rid of.

It's a huge investment. Good luck to Logue but I wouldn't be happy if it was my team.
Because Gold Coast are trading pick 7 to get cap space as they're close to over North are overpaying players because they are under

I'm happy. We have to pay some players overs to meet the minimum. If we can fill the biggest hole in our list in the process it is definitely worth it.

Under like Gold Coast were when they would have signed the Bowes?
Not at all. Gold Coast have been tight for a while now as they have to pay overs to keep their young players there North despite being poor have not had this issue again they are polar opposites

Polec & Logue couldn't be more different.

Logue is a great person around the club, aspiring leader, perfect age bracket & key position defender (desperate need).

Polec is a mercenary who left multiple clubs for money, no leadership qualities & very introverted.

Lmao.

Where's those North nuffies in here having a crack at me for even suggesting he's on 700k?
Ryan Daniels - Freo's number 1 ticket holder has inflated the price.

Shocked to be sitting here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back