Player Watch #19: Griffin 'Gus the Goose-stepper’ Logue - recovering well from ACL injury

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Griffin Logue = The Prologue

an event or action that leads to another event or situation.

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
I still can't recall another top 10 draft pick nominating the bottom team to be traded to.

Speaking of the top 10, the 2016 AFLM Draft has had, so far, 6 of the top 10 move clubs with a 7th waiting to happen.

Tim Taranto, Will Setterfield, Sam Petrevski-Seton, Jack Scrimshaw, Griffin Logue and Will Brodie having switched clubs.

Taranto: GWS to Richmond.
Setterfield: GWS to Carlton.
Petrevski-Seton: Carlton to West Coast.
Scrimshaw: Gold Coast to Hawthorn.
Logue: Fremantle to North Melbourne.
Brodie: Gold Coast to Fremantle.

Jack Bowes: Gold Coast to Geelong. (Pending.)

Andrew McGrath, (Essendon) Hugh McCluggage (Brisbane) and Ben Ainsworth (Gold Coast) are still at the club of drafting.

McKay and Logue in our defence gives me a sense of calmness that I don’t think Tarrant and Thompson ever gave me.
These campaigners are our pillars for the next 7 years minimum. Thank f***

Still need to re-sign McKay to a long term deal. He’s a free agent at the end of 2023

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I really like his interview with Schofield particuarly note his reaction to some "good sprays" from coaches and has a chuckle about them and even shows affection toward the coaches for them. Reckon Grif is a solid character!
Where was this interview? Would love to have a listen.

Mr Lloyd Christmas

Premiership Player
May 5, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Absolutely know nothing about him as I don't watch Freo but told by reliable sources this is a very handy pick up.

Welcome to North Griffin.

MadDocker

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Solid mobile defender. Locks down on dangerous opponents well. Athletic as anyone on the field and can never fault his effort. Not the greatest kick but knows how to play to his limitations well. If you play him in defense you'll be happy with him.

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
SmartSelect_20221007-115354_Chrome.jpg

Pfft. Did it in 2:03 💪

Back