NBA 2022 Pre Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

He isn’t wrong.

Draymond isn’t that good, just been carried by Steph and klay his whole career put him on another team and no one takes a second look.

Draymond has dropped off, but he was second most important player for the Warriors before Durant came along. Definitely not carried.

He had a +26.3pp 100 possessions in 16, which is insane.

He isn’t wrong.

Draymond isn’t that good, just been carried by Steph and klay his whole career put him on another team and no one takes a second look.

He's certainly very lucky he ended up where he did. Sure he has helped that team and they've got the most out of him but if he had landed most other places he's probably out of the league by now because his play wouldn't make up for the stupidity that comes with him. Warriors should try and get something for him while someone like the Knicks will still think he's valuable.

He isn’t wrong.

He is arguably juts as important as Klay, i strongly disagree with this.

His peak was actually insanely good, he is one of the best defenders of this generation, very very high basketball IQ, great facilitator.

He has absolutely not been carried. Steph obviously better but Draymond has been essential for them.

League about to be in trouble soon at the hands of this cyborg. They went early blowing the Unicorn nickname on Porzingis

Only negative from that game only 4 rebs at 7 " 4 and no assists. Otherwise he looks so good so does Henderson.

Draymond has dropped off, but he was second most important player for the Warriors before Durant came along. Definitely not carried.

He had a +26.3pp 100 possessions in 16, which is insane.
Don’t get me wrong he is great for what he does for the warriors but any other team wouldn’t get that kind of productivity from him purely because of the greatness of the splash bros.

He isn’t a max player which he is asking for too btw.

He's certainly very lucky he ended up where he did. Sure he has helped that team and they've got the most out of him but if he had landed most other places he's probably out of the league by now because his play wouldn't make up for the stupidity that comes with him. Warriors should try and get something for him while someone like the Knicks will still think he's valuable.
Knicks or kings would be stupid enough to give him a max. Imagine a 37 year old draymond earning 35 mil+

He is arguably juts as important as Klay, i strongly disagree with this.

His peak was actually insanely good, he is one of the best defenders of this generation, very very high basketball IQ, great facilitator.

He has absolutely not been carried. Steph obviously better but Draymond has been essential for them.
Nah klay is definitely more important imo.

At his peak I can’t see him succeeding without the splash bros. You put Steph or klay on another team you’re going to get the same level of production. Draymond on the other hand no you won’t not with his offence at least, defence he is a beast for sure but again I think Steph and klay have for the most part taking him for the ride.

You only have to look back as far as the series against us. Even in the cavs series before KD got there.

Poole called him a triple single for a reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

League about to be in trouble soon at the hands of this cyborg. They went early blowing the Unicorn nickname on Porzingis

Be it he stays healthy unlike porzingis.

But definitely he is very promising.

Nah klay is definitely more important imo.

At his peak I can’t see him succeeding without the splash bros. You put Steph or klay on another team you’re going to get the same level of production. Draymond on the other hand no you won’t not with his offence at least, defence he is a beast for sure but again I think Steph and klay have for the most part taking him for the ride.

You only have to look back as far as the series against us. Even in the cavs series before KD got there.

Poole called him a triple single for a reason.
In 2015/16 he averaged 14/10/7 shooting 38% from 3 while playing elite defence.

I think you will find most Warrior fans will agree he was just as important as Klay

Also he played on one of if not the best NBA teams in history, players like that don't just get taken for a ride.

He has dropped off from that level, currently he is more limited for sure but the Celtics series shifted once Draymond started playing better which shows his importance. Both Steph and Klay have more talent, but i am not sure Klay is clearly more important.

In 2015/16 he averaged 14/10/7 shooting 38% from 3 while playing elite defence.

I think you will find most Warrior fans will agree he was just as important as Klay

Also he played on one of if not the best NBA teams in history, players like that don't just get taken for a ride.

He has dropped off from that level, currently he is more limited for sure but the Celtics series shifted once Draymond started playing better which shows his importance. Both Steph and Klay have more talent, but i am not sure Klay is clearly more important.
I’m not saying he’s some stringer on a second team but at best has always been the 3rd best on the team.

I know they will but rest of the nba fan base won’t.

Klays defence is severely underrated too. Overall I think he is better than Draymond and more of a problem than Draymond. Klay I would say is more important to the warriors than Draymond. Just look back at the raptors series even without KD if klay doesn’t go down that series is going 7 and warriors possibly win it.

Haven’t got it yet.

But the new nba app looks weird af with how it is set out.
Just been getting the below on repeat and having t continue to refresh just to eventually be able to watch. Even then, I can't change which feed I get and god forbid I change tabs, the feed shits itself and an error message comes through again.

Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 10.34.29 am.png Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 10.38.46 am.png Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 10.34.52 am.png

Good to see Ben still has his pattented drive to the elbow, pick up his dribble and either stand there doing nothing or make a predictable kick out that gets picked off. Just keep going to the rim you dolt, glad I don't have to delude myself into thinking it might change at some point anymore.
when he was drafted i said he'd be no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back