NBA 2022 Pre Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 minutes of the Rockets vs Raptors pre-season game reminds me how much I dislike the Raptors announcers.

2 minutes of the Rockets vs Raptors pre-season game reminds me how much I dislike the Raptors announcers.

I've got ours luckily. So glad our tank triggered Bill to retire and no more Clyde and Bullard. Ackerman and Hollins a huge improvement, a lot less homer bs. I actually like the colour commentator not being a guy from the team, Hollins just has good general knowledge of the league.

I've got ours luckily. So glad our tank triggered Bill to retire and no more Clyde and Bullard. Ackerman and Hollins a huge improvement, a lot less homer bs. I actually like the colour commentator not being a guy from the team, Hollins just has good general knowledge of the league.
It makes a huge difference in the cringe factor.

I am still deciding on getting league pass or not for the season and listening to the Raps team is heavily pushing me to get it again.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
It makes a huge difference in the cringe factor.

I am still deciding on getting league pass or not for the season and listening to the Raps team is heavily pushing me to get it again.
I got league pass, I figured amount of bball I watch may as well not have to deal with pop ups all the time… choosing commentators has been a big bonus

I got league pass, I figured amount of bball I watch may as well not have to deal with pop ups all the time… choosing commentators has been a big bonus
Yeah I had team pass for last season but with the price reduction this season I'll probably end up with the full league pass this year.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Mmmm it would but again, shooting is poor. Lebron already runs the offence so don’t need Green handling the ball and the opposition defence will be clogging the paint

It's not perfect but would definitely take some beating. Maybe ad shoots well like the corona season.

Bryant can shoot too

West might open up if curry/Klay/green gets broken open?

Way too early call but how the * did Eason slip to 17? Can do everything.
Excited when we drafted him but was not expecting him to look this ready to contribute at NBA level.

I wanted him, fell because of his age and that he came off bench in college probably. Had the measurables, athletic profile and production of a top 10 pick

The knock was the offense as well, I remember reading he was limited and got lost but was excellent defender. So far looks an excellent defender but not lost at all and dunking and hitting 3s.

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
Dray - Ad - Lebron would be decent defence I
LeBron hadn't played defence for about a decade. (inb4 Igoudala block)

---

Does Draymond's actions move him up to #1 in the 'biggest bitch in the NBA' power rankings, or do the Morris bros stay above him due to them counting as a single entry?

1. Morris twins
2. Draymond
3. Durant and his burner accounts

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Prediction time...

Dec 25, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Suggs might have done a knee :(

Bone bruise but no timetable for his return.

We'll probably give him a couple of weeks of training even after he's ready to return. I think he had ankle surgery in the offseason and he's come into this pre-season without much improvement in his game, so some time to work on a few things might just be what the doctor ordered.

I suspect we did this with him and Cole Anthony when they missed games last season. Both came back from injury trying new moves.

LeBron hadn't played defence for about a decade. (inb4 Igoudala block)

---

Does Draymond's actions move him up to #1 in the 'biggest bitch in the NBA' power rankings, or do the Morris bros stay above him due to them counting as a single entry?

1. Morris twins
2. Draymond
3. Durant and his burner accounts

Lamelo and Lonzo injured now

e147d006282e662b6ecadfa8721f35f0720306b6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back