Remove this Banner Ad

WillemDaDrew

Premium Gold
Feb 24, 2019
Coast Of Gold
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well, what's the verdict?

Players do want to go to Port or Port can't attract anyone?

Because in the other thread, Port supporters are arguing that they can't attract players.

Do they actually know?
They're, they're don't get upset now.
3D298D34-073D-49EA-80F4-15FB0BDF3329.gif

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I just caught up with Kochie's comments.

Can't believe he said it.

Tapping up a young opposition player and his family all year.

Hope there's a please explain from the AFL.

Sky

Doctor Demise
Feb 14, 2021
NT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Raptors, Storm, Chelsea
I despise people that can't make the their/there distinction
when i was around 18 i felt like a dumbass when the first bird i spoke to that was a bit older than me had to educate me on their/there/they’re and were/we’re. lucky she didn’t judge

i had s**t teachers who’d just stand there for an hour rambling on and learnt nothing

Dazb86

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It's confusing to anyone who saw him play in the SANFL last year that JHF hasn't smashed it. Noone has looked better in the SANFL in a draft year, probably not even Cooney. He was smashing blokes like Fogarty. 16.5 disposals, 0.8 goals, 3 clearances, 4 tackles a game running around as a 17 year old with men. Played all year and averaged about 19 disposals 1 goal, 4 clearances in the back end of the season. Was quick, tough, great overhead mark, hit the scoreboard. Not super elite skills, but he was at 75% disposal efficiency and looked to be average to above average. Something has gone wrong this year. He has clear links to Port, Step Dad played here, and he spent time at the club last year. Clearly we believe he is a good chance of realizing his potential at Port.

This is pretty clearly explained. SANFL is terrible

Jetafl

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2022
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Astros Detroit Red Wings KC Chiefs
This is pretty clearly explained. SANFL is terrible
That is not the case and JHF absolutely tore it up for the panthers, Did you watch his games in the SANFL that year? It's a combination of things but being in an environment that your not comfortable and in being homesick etc is not conducive to great footy. Did I expect him to have a better year than he did? That is a big yes but he is a star (head and shoulders number 1 pick in huis draft). I expect him in the right environment to have the footy commentators to be drooling over him in 12 months.

Dazb86

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
That is not the case and JHF absolutely tore it up for the panthers, Did you watch his games in the SANFL that year? It's a combination of things but being in an environment that your not comfortable and in being homesick etc is not conducive to great footy. Did I expect him to have a better year than he did? That is a big yes but he is a star (head and shoulders number 1 pick in huis draft). I expect him in the right environment to have the footy commentators to be drooling over him in 12 months.

Cool

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or what about the Geelong contingent who openly rode into town to try and get Boak
That's a bare-faced lie! We snuck into town, got caught and tried to act all natural.

Jetafl

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2022
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Astros Detroit Red Wings KC Chiefs
Wouldn't this thread title be more accurate to be called - why do players keep nominating Alberton.

It was only weeks ago, and you'd assume it was a Port fan that put this up.

Attachments

• PA1.jpg
    PA1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

PrisonBars4life

Club Legend
May 10, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I didn’t reference other clubs I referenced the termites that are the Port Adelaide football club.

Do you want me to quote a few posts about Ben Jacobs before he was shopped around by Port from the Port board?

Or have you forgotten Byron Pickett and Daniel Motlop?

Ben Jacobs wasn't shopped around you nonce. Pickett Traded for pick 13+31. Not exactly cheap. Meanwhile you offered pick 38 for a 2nd year player in Jacobs who was a first rounder and was averaging 16.5 disposals in his first 2 seasons (guess what JHF averaged?).

North full of loser supporters. Wishing him injuries, and living out revenge fantasies on your board. Calling into question his up bringing, appearance, etc. Can't imagine why he wants out really. Just full on crazed nuffy s**t.

VinnieB

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
when i was around 18 i felt like a dumbass when the first bird i spoke to that was a bit older than me had to educate me on their/there/they’re and were/we’re. lucky she didn’t judge

i had s**t teachers who’d just stand there for an hour rambling on and learnt nothing
Could she read your mind?

VinnieB

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
SANFL is made up of delisted and washed up AFL players or those who can’t make it.

The best top 5 midfielders each draft who end up performing in the AFL generally come from the U18 competition. They play against other kids who are quick and motivated to get drafted.

HF will be a good player at best. Nothing more. Already shown he doesn’t have the temperament. The biggest mistake by North was not taking the deal offered to them 12 months ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back