NRL Pre-season games

Remove this Banner Ad

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Thought it might be good to keep a list of off season moves. Both Penrith and Parra are losing a few.

To kick off my Bulldogs are getting Villame Kikau (Penrith) (Load blown!), Reed Mahony (Parra) and Ryan Sutton (Canberra),

Please add.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t believe the Tigers are offering 1.3m for Moses, he isn’t even a SOO player, he is replacement player at best at that level.

If Parra offer more than 1-1.1m to keep him I’ll burn the place down.

Last edited:

ZionMig22

All Australian
Nov 29, 2022
Cairns
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
Can’t believe the Tigers are offering 1.3m for Moses, he isn’t even a SOO player, he is replacement player at best at that level.

If Parra offer more than 1-1.1m to keep him I’ll burn the place down.
Tigers are guilty every season for paying overs for blokes who are average

BJ Leilua, Roberts, Hastings

Now Bateman, Api, Klemmer

Players ain't going to the club to win, it's for a pay packet

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
Some player movement going around.

Crichton leaving Penrith is interesting. It seems* he wants FB money and I know personally that the Panthers cap is tight.

*all but confirmed
Was always going to happen, they have 2 decent prospects coming through and Critta was the most replaceable. Sad to lose him but hopefully he can help deliver the 3peat before he leaves.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Was always going to happen, they have 2 decent prospects coming through and Critta was the most replaceable. Sad to lose him but hopefully he can help deliver the 3peat before he leaves.
It's absolutely understandable but it would've worked much better holding onto Burton rather than Luai.

You wouldn't trade what's happened of course but those two as a pairing for the next 10 years would've been all time great I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back