NBL 22/23 Season - brought to you by Hungry Jacks

Remove this Banner Ad

did lol at the fact that theres been NO mention of 36ers being smacked by OKC, but its all about 36ers beating phx...

lets go JJ's!
Not sure if serious.

NBL team beating NBA team = newsworthy.

The opposite, not so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at the perth game tonight terrible umpiring at both ends.

And why didn't perth call a time out for last shot.

This Phoenix team is very poor. Can’t believe the management are putting this up after last year. Very basic, stop the one or two good players and you’re done.

This is an incredibly poor league right now. Hope it picks up but even the better teams have significant issues in defence and definitely in their offensive sets. One or two great iso players won’t make you a good team.

This Phoenix team is very poor. Can’t believe the management are putting this up after last year. Very basic, stop the one or two good players and you’re done.
phoenix season start has been messed up by injuries and Qi arriving late, I wouldn't expect them to be playing like the team they expected to be for another 2 weeks

The last quarter of this game has been a dumpster fire.

They do it a lot and I guess it works but JJs love taking all the clock and jacking bad 3s for the last 5 minutes any time they have a lead. Not personally a fan and while taking clock is good if its your go to I think you have to have some plays other than dribble and jack deep or fade away contested threes.

They do it a lot and I guess it works but JJs love taking all the clock and jacking bad 3s for the last 5 minutes any time they have a lead. Not personally a fan and while taking clock is good if its your go to I think you have to have some plays other than dribble and jack deep or fade away contested threes.

Wasn’t just the JJ’s, United had plenty of opportunities to get back into it but couldn’t put anything together.

Anyway, new season and Brisbane are s**t, again.

At home against probably one of the weaker teams in the league and Illawarra have 52 points with six minutes to go. That’s incredibly poor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back